• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

INTERSERVER IS JUNK READ INSIDE

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 6, 2019
I recently grabbed a dedicated server. Paid. Spent almost 7 hours in Support chat/phone with idiots trying to explain why the server was malfunctioning.

The server ip address had already been blacklisted for spam, no one could log into FTP, CPANEL, EMAIL (Rarely)

Here is what I told their support before I told them to fu** off

"Can't login to FTP, eMail, CPanel. Have spent hours sitting in support chat. IP address for hosting server shows as multiple blacklisted. I needed professional webhosting. I shouldn't have to come to support to have stuff fixed that never should have been offered for sale in the first place. I could NEVER recommend Interserver as a webhost, what professional business could? How many other people have seriously misconfigured email, ftp and cpanel accounts because they dont know what real webhosting should be? A customer should NEVER have to fix your business for you. Please refund in full."

I recently grabbed a dedicated server. Paid. Spent almost 7 hours in Support chat/phone with idiots trying to explain why the server was malfunctioning.

The server ip address had already been blacklisted for spam, no one could log into FTP, CPANEL, EMAIL (Rarely)

Here is what I told their support before I told them to fu** off

"Can't login to FTP, eMail, CPanel. Have spent hours sitting in support chat. IP address for hosting server shows as multiple blacklisted. I needed professional webhosting. I shouldn't have to come to support to have stuff fixed that never should have been offered for sale in the first place. I could NEVER recommend Interserver as a webhost, what professional business could? How many other people have seriously misconfigured email, ftp and cpanel accounts because they dont know what real webhosting should be? A customer should NEVER have to fix your business for you. Please refund in full."

Dear Seraphos,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. What are you trying to achieve, I can try to help you out as much as I can.

Reactions: theglassguy
It's all good, I'm moving it all over to a new spot but look in your PMs

What an unfortunate situation. Hope you don't move to hostgator. I have been waiting for 5 days for support via ticket, because online support has no idea of solving problems. They are only there to talk and sell bad services. Greetings and may everything be better for you from now on. :cry:

What an unfortunate situation. Hope you don't move to hostgator. I have been waiting for 5 days for support via ticket, because online support has no idea of solving problems. They are only there to talk and sell bad services. Greetings and may everything be better for you from now on. :cry:

Most of the top-rated companies' support is just sucks. Few of my clients had bought hosting from Hostgator and Godaddy and those were just a nightmare lol

You can try scalahosting or inmotion. They both have excellent customer support. They always available for chat and resolve most of the issues on chat itself.

Why you guys using sh** hosts like that. just use digital ocean or vultr. Dont use indian kid VMware hosting with nulled cpanel lol

Most of the top-rated companies' support is just sucks. Few of my clients had bought hosting from Hostgator and Godaddy and those were just a nightmare lol
It is unfortunate that large companies with great services have such a large deficiency in support. I can recommend 100% to knowhost, their support is incredible, they respond to the second 24 hours, I was with them for 2 years and they were incredible, unfortunately they increased the price of their plans and the situation was not very good in my country, so that I was forced to look for an alternative, I made a very bad choice, but I must assume it. I hope a miracle to be able to escape from hostgator. Greetings, take good care of yourself and thanks for taking the time for this conversation. Honey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock