• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InterServer Hosting Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppyai

Jan 26, 2019
InterServer Hosting Unlimited

Web Hosting Page : Some people can't use it. I don't know if it's the host or himself.
  • Unlimited ULTRA SSD Storage
  • 450+ Cloud Apps
  • SitePad Website Builder
  • Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
  • Global Content Caching
  • Intershield Protection
  • 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
  • Free Website Migration

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seraphos
Interserver? AHAHAHAHAHA

I just told them to fu** off.

"
Can't login to FTP, eMail, CPanel. Have spent hours sitting in support chat. IP address for hosting server shows as multiple blacklisted. I needed professional webhosting. I shouldn't have to come to support to have stuff fixed that never should have been offered for sale in the first place. I could NEVER recommend Interserver as a webhost, what professional business could? How many other people have seriously misconfigured email, ftp and cpanel accounts because they dont know what real webhosting should be? A customer should NEVER have to fix your business for you. Please refund in full."

Just less than 10 minutes ago, wanna see the screenshot?

They are JUNK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ppyai
Hey kid, I know your from India so you need to work for pennies, but Affiliate links on Babiato without a regular link are not allowed, but since I hate spammers like you anyway, I just let interserver know that you are spamming their affiliate link on a nulled forum.

Oh yea, your affiliate account will go poof. I know Mike, I just sat in support chat with him for almost 3 hours. He was in chat when I showed him the link to your post in this thread.

Say goodbye to your pennies.

Also, you're an idiot. I had a dedicated server. You have the wannabe webmaster shared server.
2 totally different things.

Reactions: Brazuka
Interserver? AHAHAHAHAHA

I just told them to fu** off.

"
Can't login to FTP, eMail, CPanel. Have spent hours sitting in support chat. IP address for hosting server shows as multiple blacklisted. I needed professional webhosting. I shouldn't have to come to support to have stuff fixed that never should have been offered for sale in the first place. I could NEVER recommend Interserver as a webhost, what professional business could? How many other people have seriously misconfigured email, ftp and cpanel accounts because they dont know what real webhosting should be? A customer should NEVER have to fix your business for you. Please refund in full."

Just less than 10 minutes ago, wanna see the screenshot?

They are JUNK.

I tried the test and it was normal.

I tried the test and it was normal.

Okay I understand English is not your first language so I will speak S L O W L Y.

I had a dedicated server.

You have a wannabe webmaster beginner's baby shared hosting account.

Learn the difference.

Hey kid, I know your from India so you need to work for pennies, but Affiliate links on Babiato without a regular link are not allowed, but since I hate spammers like you anyway, I just let interserver know that you are spamming their affiliate link on a nulled forum.

Oh yea, your affiliate account will go poof. I know Mike, I just sat in support chat with him for almost 3 hours. He was in chat when I showed him the link to your post in this thread.

Say goodbye to your pennies.

Also, you're an idiot. I had a dedicated server. You have the wannabe webmaster shared server.
2 totally different things.

I remove a Link for you.
It's work forme. I don't have to contact support to be able to use it. It's the only problem for you. Everything is normal. And it's just an option
P.S. I'm not an Indian.

Okay I understand English is not your first language so I will speak S L O W L Y.

I had a dedicated server.

You have a wannabe webmaster beginner's baby shared hosting account.

Learn the difference.

Please share for me. It's Free!!
Thanks,

I mean... does anyone else... I mean, am I typing in English or...? Is there something I am just missing here?

ppyai, I am not a mean person at all, Im really not, but just for you, watch your screen VERY CLOSELY.

I'm going to do sign language for you.

• Haha
Reactions: tonyjaa
คุณควรพูดด้วยเหตุผล และคำพูดของคุณที่จะดูถูกผู้อื่นเช่น fu**, Kid หรือ From India เมื่อคุณมีปัญหาที่ใช้งานไม่ได้ แต่ฉันสามารถใช้งานได้ตามปกติแม้ว่าจะไม่ใช่โฮสติ้งที่ดี แต่เป็นตัวเลือกสำหรับการทดสอบการใช้งานของฉันคุณควรให้เกียรติและเคารพผู้อื่นและให้คำแนะนำที่สุภาพ ฉันไม่รู้ว่าคุณมีนิสัยยังไงเก่งแค่ไหนหรืออายุเท่าไหร่แต่ก็หวังว่าจะได้รับคำแนะนำที่ดีจากทุกคนจากทีนี่ ในท้ายที่สุดฉันแจ้งขอลบหัวข้อนี้เพื่อไม่ให้เกิดปัญหากับคุณหรือคนอื่นๆ ฉันหวังว่าคุณจะเข้าใจเหตุผลของฉัน
ป.ล. ฉันไม่ใช่เด็กและไม่ใช่คนอินเดีย

The end.

" But you hope to get good advice from everyone "

I have never asked for advice from anyone on this forum and never would.

Khuṇ khwr phūd d̂wy h̄etup̄hl læa khả phūd k̄hxng khuṇ dūt̄hūk p̄hū̂ xụ̄̀n chèn fu**, Kid h̄rụ̄x From India meụ̄̀x khuṇ mī pạỵh̄ā thī̀ chı̂ ngān mị̀ dị̂ tæ̀ c̄hạn s̄āmārt̄h chı̂ ngān dị̂ tām pkti mæ̂ẁā ca mị̀chı̀ ḥo s̄tî ng thī̀ dī tæ̀ pĕn tạw leụ̄xk s̄ảh̄rạb thds̄xb kār chı̂ k̄hxng c̄hạn khuṇ khwr kheārph læa kheārph p̄hū̂ xụ̄̀n nı k̄hṇa thī̀ h̄ı̂ khả næanả thī̀ s̄up̣hāph c̄hạn mị̀rū̂ ẁā khuṇ khụ̄x xarị tæ̀ khuṇ h̄wạng ẁā ca dị̂ rạbkhả næanả thī̀ dī cāk thuk khn nı thī̀s̄ud c̄hạn dị̂ k̄hx h̄ı̂ lb h̄ạwk̄ĥx nī̂ pheụ̄̀x mị̀ h̄ı̂ keid pạỵh̄ā kạb khuṇ h̄rụ̄x khn xụ̄̀n c̄hạn h̄wạng ẁā khuṇ ca k̄hêācı h̄etup̄hl k̄hxng c̄hạn pl.C̄hạn mị̀chı̀ dĕk læa mị̀chı̀ khn xindeīy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock