What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

In support of Babak and his big work that is doing us ..

LadyGaga

Reaction score
I whitelisted the site but I can't see any ads of this site In my end since yesterday. In others sites the ads are shown but in babiato not.

locomotii

Reaction score
+1 for the donate thingy. Love this forum, would like to donate some coffee as well. :D

NelsonOpoku

Reaction score
This is the best forum so far ...really love all the posts and always updated ontime than the developers @Babak Thank you very much this is awesome forum ...Mine Ad-Blocker is disabled always for @babiato

boYg

Reaction score
I disabled ad-block first thing after creating account. But premium section will reduce engagement but donate button will be good.

For me I just click ads anytime I see, you can try it 😂:love:

tivustream

Reaction score
I'm running some "things" totally free fro users so I know what is paying a server to keep they available for all
I have also chosen to not use any ADS on my sites or apps but a donate button help me with the expences ...not so much but very appreciated 🤪:):)

rolandsanjaya90

Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
I am really thankful of this forum, I like to develop websites and I sell coffee beans.
Having a complete collection of themes and plugins really help me out to minimize my development expenses.

THANK YOU @Babak .

If you want, I can send you my specialty origin coffee bean directly from Indonesia completely free as a thank you @Babak .