• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm tired of this "I am big hacker / telegram / CC dumps" posts !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Well,
it has been discussed earlier too , but no step taken on this kind of sh** . . .

Everyday its increasing, banning one, multiple coming again with "I am big hacker, join telegram , cc dumps , huge duplicate accounts for freepik/elements posts etc etc etc . . . long list of shitness . .

Since some simple addons and blocklist setup could reduce these headache a lot, even suggested by @TassieNZ earlier , but nothing accepted . . .

So unless setups are not done to Babiato to reduce these I am reducing/literally pausing my moderator act on such purpose by considering such shits being allowed intentionally, I may update resources as usually , not moderator act . . .

So if anyone wishes he may change existing forum rules of update as per wish, I'm neutral on this now . . . Just tired to see that when things can be handled but still not being integrated . . .

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
😔 it's getting worst now there a lot a new member just requesting even with the rule implemented

Well,
it has been discussed earlier too , but no step taken on this kind of sh** . . .

Everyday its increasing, banning one, multiple coming again with "I am big hacker, join telegram , cc dumps , huge duplicate accounts for freepik/elements posts etc etc etc . . . long list of shitness . .

Since some simple addons and blocklist setup could reduce these headache a lot, even suggested by @TassieNZ earlier , but nothing accepted . . .

So unless setups are not done to Babiato to reduce these I am reducing/literally pausing my moderator act on such purpose by considering such shits being allowed intentionally, I may update resources as usually , not moderator act . . .

So if anyone wishes he may change existing forum rules of update as per wish, I'm neutral on this now . . . Just tired to see that when things can be handled but still not being integrated . . .
Totally agree. A few weeks ago after a mass of them, there was a bit of a break. Now they are back. As you said, the one plugin I recommended would help fix things. Nothing is perfect but I'm sure it would help. Especially as you can ban words like "telegram".

Reactions: CyberDeviL
they dont use bot or software
they register with email
give me any forum u want and i can spam :D

@CyberDeviL as they are not bots, but real people, what is your recommendation for the best way to deal with them? :)

It's not unnecessary if you know how to fix it, or at least reduce it.

This is ME asking, not @Babak !!!

I personally have had no experience with this platform but you are pretty much an expert ... grovel, grovel. :)

Please give me your ideas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock