• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm selling Medium followers, claps and comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
I sell Followers, Comments and Claps on Medium.com

Here is the price list:

Comments: 10 Comments $40 (100 words)
Claps: 1000 claps $22
Followers: 100 Followers $22

The prices are going to be CHEAPER FOR THE FIRST 5 BUYERS just so I get some credibility! ORDERS LEFT [ 5 ]

Comments: 10 Comments $36 (100 words)
Claps: 1000 claps $18

Followers: 100 Followers $18

How to order?

1. Write me a PM on the forum containing screenshot of the post/user where we clearly see how many claps, comments or followers you have
  2. Add the URL of the post/user under the screenshot
  3. I'll return you a PM with the PayPal account
  4. I'll deliver in 24-42hours (42 is for bigger orders)
VIP INFO (Read before you post):
1. Discounts are available ONLY FOR orders over 150,000! Don't ask for a discount!
2. I don't refund money after I deliver the service!
3. I don't send free followers, comments or claps for test because of people abusing this. Don't ask!

PS: I want to give back to the community so 15% of my earnings are going for buying some themes from Codecanyon I'm interested in and I'LL SHARE FOR FREE WITH YOU ON THE BABIATO FORUM. You can see my requests in the request section of the forum to see what themes I'm interested in.

Last edited:
The prices are updated. I'm sorry I released the topic without prices but I still didn't have the exact calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock