• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ilusion - Versatile Joomla 3 Template

ilusion - Versatile Joomla 3 Template v2.3

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

ilusion - Versatile Joomla 3 Template - Download ilusion - Versatile Joomla 3 Template Nulled Free ThemeForest 23540229

Download ilusion - Versatile Joomla 3 Template Nulled Free ThemeForest 23540229
Meet our new ilusion premium responsive retina-ready multipurpose Joomla 3 template. It was designed with responsiveness in mind. It will perfectly suit for any type of business due its modern, clean and multi-functional layout, business, agency, private or promotional website.

All Features:
  • Multipurpose design...

Read more about this resource...

ENGLISH: How to remove the Registration form to the Mailing List, which appears in the Home, every time you enter the main page. Thank you

ESPAÑOL: Como se Hace para eliminar el formulario de Registro a la Lista de correo, que aparece en el Home, cada vez que ingresas a la página principal. Gracias

How to remove the Registration form to the Mailing List, which appears in the Home, every time you enter the main page.
Thank you
SRY I Dont know :D
i never work before with joomla :D

Thanks alot for this template. Please how do i customize the slides. I have searched everywhere. Please help out.

Thanks alot

How to remove the Registration form to the Mailing List, which appears in the Home, every time you enter the main page.
Thank you

Hi there discovers Although I haven't installed the template yet I am pretty sure this is either a module so you go to the administration area and from the top menu you will check extentions --> module and search there for an optin popup form or either embeded to the template so you go manage --> templates --> styles select the template that is curently used and check the options for popup. Or either from the settings of your first page through sp page builder options.
If you still dint find it there put the following css rules:
.mfp-wrap, .mfp-bg {display: none;}
html {
overflow-y: auto!important;
width: 100%;
}

If i apply that to the demo on ThemeForest then the popup vanishes and the theme is working ok, hope this helps you.

Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock