• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need this Buddypress Activity Reactions plugin

TW - Kingsman

Nov 3, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone

Before I begin to explain, I apologize if you do not understand English well, I use Google translator
well I need a plugin called (Buddypress Activity Reactions) this plugin allows users to put emoji like on facebook I don't just want them to like if also that they can make anger, sadness, laughter but at the same time without damaging the design of the social network that I am creating I do not know if they can help me get this plugin or if they already have it I would be grateful if they could pass it to me maybe because I do not look in I can't find English so I ask you to help me with this. as I mentioned this plugin is for budypress and it works with the extension of the Youzer plugin is this one that is here https://www.kainelabs.com/downloads/buddypress-activity-reactions/

I need that plugin and if you have these others I also need them in advance thanks for the help to the moderator or person who helps me to achieve this :)

sry i have only this
BuddyPress Activity Privacy

tell me here if u want

Giving this a bump because it went off to other plugin arenas. Still looking for the reactions plugin.

I share with you the not nulled plugins that I bought

myfile.png

BuddyPress Reactions and Status2.3.1
Are u happy with the Polls Plugin? I use the buddyboss Plugin and im Not Sure if It Works 100% fine. The demo on wbcom doesnt work

I share with you the not nulled plugins that I bought

myfile.png

BuddyPress Reactions and Status2.3.1
Something seems to be wrong. In the administration panel WB Plugins / Buddypress Status / General only 2 items appear.

Enable status icon in activity loop does not appear. As if a piece was missing. A tip on how to solve?

Attachments

• buddypress-status-2.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock