• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I cant find any wordpress job.Do you have any suggestions?

zapron

Nov 5, 2022
I can do all type of worpdress websites.But I'm bad at looking for a job or ı dont know.Maybe ı need suggestions for searching job website.

fiverr.com

and if you know about dising script create and sell on codecanyon.net and codester.com

you can also sell elementor template on that site

Competition is tight on these platforms; WordPress experts are a dime a dozen these days. Almost everybody can create a website, thanks to these drag-and-drop website creators. Yeah, you know how to customize WordPress according to a client's need, and so do the other 1,000,000 freelancers out there.

My suggestion is to add more to your skillsets, the more the better. Knowing WordPress is not enough if you want to survive in that field. Look into content creation and other services.

Have you tried offering your service as a virtual assistant? Explore that too.

I'm sure there are others here who will be willing to share what gig they're into.

Having a solid online portfolio that displays your WordPress work is crucial. It can make a big difference when potential clients or employers are reviewing your work.
Don't hesitate to reach out directly to businesses or websites that could use your WordPress expertise.
You might want to explore WordPress-specific job boards like WP Hired and WordPress Jobs as well.
Ensure that your resume highlights your WordPress skills.
Remember, persistence is key when searching for a job. Keep refining your approach, and you'll likely find the perfect WordPress job soon. And if you ever decide to explore government job opportunities, you can check out the sarkariyojna webpage for potential listings.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock