• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Buy wp ultimo for private use only

darleizao

Nov 21, 2019
I need a license to deploy on my wp ultimo. If you want to sell only the updated files periodically it will also work, but you have to make the updated files available when I need them. But it would be of great help if I have the license, which I will use for only one network and only for myself.

Shall we organize a home shopping group to buy it? if anyone else is interested please reply here

I am organizing a system for us, this week I leave it ready and insert the link here. At first I think about buying the lifetime license, but for that I will need the collaboration of many people. They mark the guys here in this dissection

Well, I created a website for prorations only, and available to everyone who wants to participate. I increased the number of shares and decreased the price as much as I could.

The site is: https://rateios.centralwordpress.com/rateio/wp-ultimo/

I am also unable to buy the entire license on my own, but we need this tool to be able to continue our projects. The site is in Portuguese because this is my language. If you have doubts just call me by chat.

I also know that there were fraudulent prorations, and I already participated in some in which I lost money. If you have more doubts about the seriousness, this is my Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/darlei.aguianacional

How it will work:
After you have purchased your quota, you will have to wait until you have completed the allotment, that is, the sum of R$1200.00 (or 249 dollars), which includes the license for the purchase of the original product and international exchange rates. In addition to of course servers and support.

The files will be made available in your account under the ‘Downloads’ tab and you can download it as many times as you want. Another advantage is that you will be notified of updates in the WhatsApp sharing group in which you are participating.

Attention: If we do not reach the quota after the stipulated period, the apportionment will be canceled and your money will be returned with the PayPal fees or discounted billet (5%) approximately.

Later on, I want to organize an apportionment for the lifetime license.

is the 1 year license with all the add-ons. it has lower values for 99 dollars, but without them. lifetime costs $ 499

wonder friend. I don't have that money to start, invite people who have more interests. I'm sharing it with my friends. just enter the link
https://rateios.centralwordpress.com/rateio/wp-ultimo/
pay there, when we have the amount we will buy it and make it available to all of us. it would be interesting to take the lifetime, but we would have that everyone in the group who is interested in helping

How to make wp ultimo multisite Dokan or Wc Vendors? To make the created sites part of shared sites. So that people can see the created sites

How to make Wp ultimo multisite Dokan or Wc Vendors? To make the created sites part of shared sites. So that people can see the created sites.

How to make Wp ultimo multisite Dokan or Wc Vendors? To make the created sites part of shared sites. So that people can see the created sites.
Please STOP repeating your posts. This is classed as spamming.

Consider this your first and only warning. Otherwise you will be banned.

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock