• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to update WHMCS Nulled

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
Just have a question. I see a lot of people downloading Nulled versions of WHMCS and was just curious how they update them. My WHMCS updates automatically, but with a nulled version I know that's not possible. How do you go from 7.5 to 7.7 without losing data?

Just have a question. I see a lot of people downloading Nulled versions of WHMCS and was just curious how they update them. My WHMCS updates automatically, but with a nulled version I know that's not possible. How do you go from 7.5 to 7.7 without losing data?
Backup current data on the old Version then simply install the new Version then restore data.

1. Login to your WHMCS Admin Area.
  2. Go to Utilities > System > Database Status.
  3. Click the Download Full Database Backup button at the top of the page.
  4. You should be prompted for a file to download. Save the file to your computer. ...
  5. Once the download is complete you have now backed up your database.

you never lose data
datas like ticked or orders saved in Mysql

What I do is backup database and all whmcs folder. Then, new whmcs replace all old whmcs. Just like that...

Backup current data on the old Version then simply install the new Version then restore data.

1. Login to your WHMCS Admin Area.
  2. Go to Utilities > System > Database Status.
  3. Click the Download Full Database Backup button at the top of the page.
  4. You should be prompted for a file to download. Save the file to your computer. ...
  5. Once the download is complete you have now backed up your database.
Thanks. But How Can i restore this database?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock