• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to resell followers to get money rapidly?

EvilRocks

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 2, 2018
Belgium
evilrocks.png

Evil.Rocks is a mile ahead of the competition!

Social Media Marketing and additional features that let you be ahead in the game!

I am looking for people who want to earn rapidly some money.

Some days ago, I created a post on this forum to propose my service of followers for a cheap price.
I earned 50,00€ in two days but I still had to take several steps to send the orders.

I thought it was cool because the money came back but I had to win for less effort.
I decided to create a script and an admin panel with an API.

I currently sell: 5000 followers on Instagram for $ 5.
I propose to my future resellers a price 50% cheaper on all services (5000 followers for $2.50).

There is no initial investment: you receive the money, and after you immediately add followers via my panel.
I propose to host the panel with your logo (white mark) on an URL: https://xxxxx.evil.rocks/
You can test the working panel on this link: https://ok.evil.rocks/

Here some explanations:

SET UP MASS ORDERS
At Evil Rocks we are all about helping your business sell all the social media marketing services it can. You just have to select the social media marketing services you want. Set them up for bulk delivery and start selling. In that way, you can choose a volume big enough to fill your own orders.

DISCOVER THE MEDIA MARKETING SERVICE DRIPFEED
DripFeed has been designed so that you can place the same order multiple times. Don’t worry about making a new one every time it is needed. Enjoy the convenience of an automatic refill for those services that are more popular within your Evil Rocks Panel.

EASY PANEL SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe to any of our services on offer. Setup a definite time or number of likes that you would like to receive every time you post something to your social media account. You decide how you want the service to work. You choose when you want this service to end. It’s that simple.

READY-TO-USE API
The fully integrated API gives your customers the best experience when setting up and selling our services. Pick only what your clients need from a wide range of services, right through our panel. Adapt the services you offer to your customer’s demands with a seamless interface.

SET UP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS
Most Panels make you input payment information every time you make an order. Set up an automatic payment method with Evil Rocks . Just worry about having to update your orders any time they run out. Or, better yet, authorize the services you want in our secure payments page and let us do the rest.

Don't hesitate to write me in PM to get more informations.
EvilRocks!​

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock