• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Remove the Category Base and Author from your URLs

Wordpress warn on offical web site that says do not remove taxonomy name in permalink.
But if you want i can offer some options.
1- If you are using Yoast SEO plugin or planning to you use, there have an option in Search Appearance "Remove Category Prefix" just choose Remove option.
2- If you do not use multi author web site, just disable completly author archive page.

If your answers are no all of them i will suggest other options :)

Reactions: ziven
Wordpress warn on offical web site that says do not remove taxonomy name in permalink.
But if you want i can offer some options.
1- If you are using Yoast SEO plugin or planning to you use, there have an option in Search Appearance "Remove Category Prefix" just choose Remove option.
2- If you do not use multi author web site, just disable completly author archive page.

If your answers are no all of them i will suggest other options :)
Hocam siz türk müydünüz?

Sonuna kadar
Eski yorumlarda görmüştüm :)
Hocam sorunumu bir türlü çözemedim. İnternetteki klasik çözüm yolu Yoast SEO veya Wordpress Kalıcı bağlantılarından "/%category%/%postname%/" yaptığımızda tam olarak kategori url'si siteismi.com/arabalar diye oluyor fakat bu sefer de kategorilerdeki herhangi bir içeriğe girdiğimizde url yapısı;
siteismi.com/arabalar/yeni-araba-modelleri oluyor. Ama böyle çok iğrenç gözüküyor :)

Benim tam olarak aradığım link yapısı;
Kategori URL: siteismi.com/arabalar
İçerik URL: siteismi.com/yeni-araba-modelleri diye olmasını istiyorum

Bunu nasıl eklentisiz çözüme kavuşturabilirim ki?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock