• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Make Mozilla Firefox Your Default Browser in Windows 10

gurusblogger

Apr 3, 2019
www.migt.net
Important! First of all, You must know that to be able to change your default windows 10 browser to Firefox; You have to install or have installed the Mozilla browser on our computer. If you have not yet installed this browser, then the first thing you have to do is download firefox from the below link and install it.
Download

Windows 10 is an operating system produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It was released after Windows 8.1 and has been the choice of most people, but there is a challenge that comes after installing the windows 10 for people who browsing web with their PC. If you update your computer to Windows 10 or buy new equipment that brings Windows 10 pre-installed, then the default web browser will be Microsoft Edge in which before it was internet explorer before the arrival of windows 10. However, the replacement of Internet Explorer has not had the acceptance that Microsoft expected. Most users prefer to use other browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and to switch or to set your favourite browsers as default browser has been the problem of some people. We have come across so many people asking me this questions “how do I make Firefox my default browser” “can’t set Firefox as default browser windows 10” but worry no more. Because in this article we are going to show you how to set Firefox as the default browser.

How to Maintain & Prevent Your Android Phone From Danger

The first time when you open the browser, yo will see a message asking if you want to set the firefox browser as the default in the system, even if your PC not displays this message calm down and read this article very well, We will tell you all the possible ways to make Firefox default browser on windows 10.

How to Make Firefox Default Browser in Windows 10

Firstly, to make Firefox default browser, download Mozilla Firefox and install it by opening the downloaded file. Now you have different methods to follow to set Firefox as the default browser.

Method #1

To set up Firefox as the default browser:

1.) Open “Firefox browser” (sometimes it opens automatically after installing) and click on “Use Firefox as my default browser” in the floating window that pops up.

Download Tor Browser For Android 60.6.1 Apk

2.) Then another window would open, select the browser that is predetermined (under the Web Browser section) and then select Firefox in the floating window that appears on your screen. You can do the same for Email if you wish. So this first method has answered the question of how to make Firefox my default browser.

More Methods HERE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock