• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hello, you can use plugin as HideMyWp (paid and free) or you can use WP hide & security enhaner (free or paid). Anyway you should keep in mind that those plugin will not hide the fact you are using wordpress, just obfuscate it and ads some security measures (block wp-admin), rewrite wp-login, etc. I prefer WP hide & securtity enhancer, beacuse its user friendly and more compatible. HideMyWp plugin its good, but its complicated (i dont like it). But, remember, those plugin will hide the wordpress cms from other sites, but it can lie a person who knows the wp structure. If need any help, or more info, pm me or reply.
Have a great day

I commented that those plugin if I use them before making this publication even download them from here but when I activate all the Web is damaged I do not know why I'm looking for another solution apart from those two that I commented.
well, there isnt another solution (from my knowelege). Even if you block the right click, you can view that code with f12 key... Have you tried with this free plugin https://ro.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/ ? Not nulled? This is updated. Im using it for a long time, and didnt break any website...

Reactions: jufromcarca
Yes also and I think that the paid version of the other plugin is better only that unfortunately gives me error on the Web.
The paid version have few things +. css class replace and js function replace, so, you dont need it

Well, it's my turn to quit so that's not a problem. One more question in case you don't know if there is any plugin that can help me to add multiple URLs in a contact form something like this more or less

You mean multiple steps? for quote like this example has?

[QUOTE = "danielsm, publicación: 93192, miembro: 13664"]

[/ CITAR]

If something similar but I'm more interested in the option of URLs that customers can put the URL of the products they want to import that has a button to add another URL field to better understand me step by step an image

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
[QUOTE = "danielsm, publicación: 93192, miembro: 13664"]

[/ CITAR]

If something similar but I'm more interested in the option of URLs that customers can put the URL of the products they want to import that has a button to add another URL field to better understand me step by step an image

look at this example:
This is what you looking for?

[CITA = "danielsm, publicación: 93198, miembro: 13664"]
mira este ejemplo:
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/repeatable-section/ [/ URL]
Esto es lo que buscas?
[/ CITAR]
Sí, eso es lo que quiero para las URL. 😁
Pero al mismo tiempo quiero que tenga un diseño como el que te mostré o al menos que se vea bien en la web https://www.depasbox.com/

this plugin can make this form look good. of course, you need to customize to look like your wordpress theme

Reactions: Think Weit
this plugin can make this form look good. of course, you need to customize to look like your wordpress theme

Woow already tried it even has the calculator and everything perfect just what I was looking for thank you friend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock