• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to earn money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also need to learn, especially considering my current economy making profits in dollars would be fantastic!

Worse than I don't want anything too loud, I would just like a short / medium term method to get out of suffocating with a few bills (ok, I was an irresponsible young haha) and start my own local agency, which despite the fact that I can pay a lot, it's a very long term and time consuming plan

If anyone can teach some strategies I will be very aware of this, I am very aware of traffic, digital marketing and programming, but what usually prevents me is budget ...

AliExpress and Alibaba dropship is best for awesome earning... But but but..
Niche selection and real traffic redirection is tough.. if you don't advertising or promote.. dropshiping go to fail.. I like dropshiping.. actually I'm working on AliExpress dropshiping .. using flatesome theme..
Share Flatesome please

Yes! And thats the biggest problem about the younger generation, everyone only wants to make money quick with dropshipping, day trading crypto etc but not actually creating any value to the community.

Eh, it's all opinion. Anyone who dropships or tried dropshipping knows that there is no way to make money quickly with it. You actually lose money initially if you take it serious because you:

1. Want to make sure the product(s) are of good quality, so you order "test products."
  2. Need to see how long it takes for your product(s) to arrive
  3. Have to run ads with no guarantee of a sale to find/build an actual audience to sell to.
The value conversation is also just an opinion, because value is subjective as opposed to absolute. What's valuable to you may not be valuable to me and vice versa. Case and point:

When I first started dropshipping, I sold dog food. The dog food I dropshipped was a brand that was no longer sold in my state, but it wasn't discontinued; just pulled from shelves for whatever reason. After seeing (online and in person) loads of people asking where they could get the food, I figured there was some money to be made if I could find someone who has it. I found it online at half the price on a site with a gift option, so I made a site and sold it exclusively to people in my state through that site. The site I found had the biggest bag for $20, I sold it for $60 and made $40 per sale. I sold around 15 bags per day which netted me about $600/day after expenses.

That brand of dog food may not be of value to some people, but to the people who continually used my dropshipping site to purchase it for three times as much seen my service as a tremendous value.

There are people in every niche that will pay more than what is necessary for the things they want, but can not find. A dropshippers job is to find those people and market to them.

Side note: I'm currently the only person at my job without a marketing degree and some sort of college education. I got the job because of the marketing skills developed while learning how to dropship. I showed them my numbers during the interview and showed them live ads and that was enough. So I actually learned real world skills and gained real world experience while dropshipping.

Last edited:
Niche selection and real traffic redirection is tough.. if you don't advertising or promote.. dropshiping go to fail.. I like dropshiping.. actually I'm working on AliExpress dropshiping .. using flatesome theme..
hello, i want to do dropshiping directly via alibaba and not aliexpress. Do you know the way? I already have an online store but for now I do it manually.

I have an e-book for Alibaba dropship.. if you need I will share to you.. step by step guidelines are available in book.
can you share this book, i need this. i want to learn about this. please share.

Ok bro .. it will take some times because holiday and festival season are starting at my location.. so little busy to touch my lappy.

Ok bro .. it will take some times because holiday and festival season are starting at my location.. so little busy to touch my lappy.
Please Bro can you share the tutorial for Alibaba dropshipping with me. Thank you in advance

I started learning how to trade for the same reason. I've read about Ildar Sharipov and got interested and then really inspired. I know it's pretty difficult and requires daily practice and attention and patience, but it's been a couple of months and I've got some results already.

I have a question for you. My wife and I were talking about starting a drop shipping business and I agree, pushing a niche market is definitely a must. But on to my question...
How does it work when you are selling from your drop shipping store name but they get a package wrapped from china. Sometimes it's not the best looking package either. Is there anything you can do, maybe get the seller to stamp your name on it? Just picking everyone's brain. Maybe I should find a tutorial some where lol

Eh, it's all opinion. Anyone who dropships or tried dropshipping knows that there is no way to make money quickly with it. You actually lose money initially if you take it serious because you:

1. Want to make sure the product(s) are of good quality, so you order "test products."
  2. Need to see how long it takes for your product(s) to arrive
  3. Have to run ads with no guarantee of a sale to find/build an actual audience to sell to.
The value conversation is also just an opinion, because value is subjective as opposed to absolute. What's valuable to you may not be valuable to me and vice versa. Case and point:

When I first started dropshipping, I sold dog food. The dog food I dropshipped was a brand that was no longer sold in my state, but it wasn't discontinued; just pulled from shelves for whatever reason. After seeing (online and in person) loads of people asking where they could get the food, I figured there was some money to be made if I could find someone who has it. I found it online at half the price on a site with a gift option, so I made a site and sold it exclusively to people in my state through that site. The site I found had the biggest bag for $20, I sold it for $60 and made $40 per sale. I sold around 15 bags per day which netted me about $600/day after expenses.

That brand of dog food may not be of value to some people, but to the people who continually used my dropshipping site to purchase it for three times as much seen my service as a tremendous value.

There are people in every niche that will pay more than what is necessary for the things they want, but can not find. A dropshippers job is to find those people and market to them.

Side note: I'm currently the only person at my job without a marketing degree and some sort of college education. I got the job because of the marketing skills developed while learning how to dropship. I showed them my numbers during the interview and showed them live ads and that was enough. So I actually learned real world skills and gained real world experience while dropshipping.
Very cool man!!

hello, i want to do dropshiping directly via alibaba and not aliexpress. Do you know the way? I already have an online store but for now I do it manually.
u cant.. ali baba is B2B (bussines to bussines) platform unlike aliexpress in B2C (bussiness to customers) platform! if u want to dropship from alibaba u need to buy in bulk because they dont sell in retail thats mean u have to prepared a lot money to start..another cons dropship from chinese is shipping time and communication barrier!!

Last edited:
Get a real job. Or if you don't have the opportunity, try to be a property agent. What you need to have is sales skill, Investing in stocks market is not just need deep knowledge, but expertise in it practically. You also need spare money like this year on major consolidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock