• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Build Movie Streaming Website?

nutribizph

Oct 16, 2022
We are planning to create a Movie Streaming Website using Wordpress. Can someone please help us to get more information before we starts.

What is the best/fast Hosting that ignored DCMA?
Is there any plugin that can automatically create new movie entry by using available API?
What is the best API we can use for movies/series? I read here about autoembed but i cant find any other details about it, like about the pricing and even their website i cant find it.

We need a plugin/API/Service for this that has no ads, cause we wil create a subscription based website.

I hope someone could give me information. Thanks

Reactions: patriotkanyari
If you want to create a film player website, you have to prepare a VPS server, you can subscribe to it at Linode, Digital Ocean or Contabo, you can use it there, and also for automatic film streaming using a 3rd party, you can use the Doopalay theme or something else, or if you want it bolted, you can contact me on DM, thank you.

If you want to create a film player website, you have to prepare a VPS server, you can subscribe to it at Linode, Digital Ocean or Contabo, you can use it there, and also for automatic film streaming using a 3rd party, you can use the Doopalay theme or something else, or if you want it bolted, you can contact me on DM, thank you.
Are you familiar with autoembed and same services?

Hello, i can build streaming website with auto update with api. If you interesting dm me for more information

You can build a movie streaming platform from VPlayed. Also , a lot info in blogs , Youtube , everywhere :)

i we only need the api/service/plugin for this. Do you have that? We don't want ads on movies/shows
i have full source code, just upload on your server and viola it's works auto update movie with subtitle. yeah clean not ads

movie site must be:
- DMCA Ignored - suggest VPS/VDS/Dedicated offshore , netherlands/moldova server
- wordpress theme you can use dooplay/movieWP/VidPro/Psyplay or others..
- suggestion dont use autoembed ...why?
1. too many ads in player + subtitles
2. slow stream (if many users use it)
3. You who have capital, work, but they also enjoy the earning

build your own , don't be rush too have many thousands movies.... little by little but surely
keep 100% earning

better just have 100-200 own movies than autoembed with thousands movies.. users will love it

Reactions: new_heysup
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock