What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

How do you learn JavaScript?

benjaminDavidJones

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been coding for a few years now and am still learning JavaScript. Been using FreeCodeCamp and 'buying' udemy courses.....

I'm not too bad at it but want to know how have you learned JavaScript?

Cheers :)

Jano

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been coding for a few years now and am still learning JavaScript. Been using FreeCodeCamp and 'buying' udemy courses.....

I'm not too bad at it but want to know how have you learned JavaScript?

Cheers :)
Back in school and university. The best way to learn is when you're forced to do it, part of like a project/work/university assessment. If you decide to do something out of free will, there is not much efforts by default, compared to if you're forced to do something, you would be surprised the number of productive results you can do. I would say, find a small educational course with other people that you GO TO, do not do it online, go to the course because mentally, it will help you and push you to learn it.

benjaminDavidJones

Reaction score
Back in school and university. The best way to learn is when you're forced to do it, part of like a project/work/university assessment. If you decide to do something out of free will, there is not much efforts by default, compared to if you're forced to do something, you would be surprised the number of productive results you can do. I would say, find a small educational course with other people that you GO TO, do not do it online, go to the course because mentally, it will help you and push you to learn it.
Nice! Yeah you mean like a local course or something. I will get researching - Thanks mate :)