• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How do you learn JavaScript?

Jun 11, 2019
London
Hi folks,

I've been coding for a few years now and am still learning JavaScript. Been using FreeCodeCamp and 'buying' udemy courses.....

I'm not too bad at it but want to know how have you learned JavaScript?

Cheers :)

Hi folks,

I've been coding for a few years now and am still learning JavaScript. Been using FreeCodeCamp and 'buying' udemy courses.....

I'm not too bad at it but want to know how have you learned JavaScript?

Cheers :)
Back in school and university. The best way to learn is when you're forced to do it, part of like a project/work/university assessment. If you decide to do something out of free will, there is not much efforts by default, compared to if you're forced to do something, you would be surprised the number of productive results you can do. I would say, find a small educational course with other people that you GO TO, do not do it online, go to the course because mentally, it will help you and push you to learn it.

Back in school and university. The best way to learn is when you're forced to do it, part of like a project/work/university assessment. If you decide to do something out of free will, there is not much efforts by default, compared to if you're forced to do something, you would be surprised the number of productive results you can do. I would say, find a small educational course with other people that you GO TO, do not do it online, go to the course because mentally, it will help you and push you to learn it.

Nice! Yeah you mean like a local course or something. I will get researching - Thanks mate :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock