• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How can I be sure a nulled theme/plugin is safe ?

r4ph0u

Apr 8, 2019
Hello !

I have been warned many times by other people not to use nulled themes/plugins, because of the risk of malicious code in it.
How can I be sure that the content I download on babiato is safe ?

Best regards.

You've been a member since April 2019 and you're asking this question in 2020. I don't understand.

Have you seen anyone talk about Babiato files hurting their website?

All files here are clean and directly from the developers.

The nulling is so we can bypass activation codes and nothing more.

If you're still doubting, test any plugin or theme on a test hosting service and see if anything happens to your test website in the next couple of months.

If nothing happens then you buy all of us (50,000+ Babiato members) a bottle of beer each 😁

Just joking, no cause for alarm.

I am asking that only now because I had been using babiato ressources for testing purpose until now, and you're right, nothing happened (for now). What I noticed is I never found anything about babiato on other websites, so difficult to know for sure it it trustworthy.
This is why I got a doubt.

When I would have make loads of money with nulled plugins, I'll be happy to pay the beer ;-)

You've been a member since April 2019 and you're asking this question in 2020. I don't understand.

Have you seen anyone talk about Babiato files hurting their website?

All files here are clean and directly from the developers.

The nulling is so we can bypass activation codes and nothing more.

If you're still doubting, test any plugin or theme on a test hosting service and see if anything happens to your test website in the next couple of months.

If nothing happens then you buy all of us (50,000+ Babiato members) a bottle of beer each 😁

Just joking, no cause for alarm.
Lol, you are really funny. Great read. Thanks for the heads up by the way. I was also concerned about this issue, because I have been using a nulled theme for 2 year now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock