• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How begin with Amazon Affiliate?

Ngocnguyencong

Feb 13, 2023
Hi.

I’m a poor dad at 34years old.

Will I can begin with Amazon Affiliate at my old? And how can? Anyone can give me any advice.

Well best of luck, It's a really hard business and you'd be doing much better by doing something else. Also depends what country you are from. Also just watch Youtube tutorials :)

Hi.

Will I can begin with Amazon Affiliate at my old? And how can? Anyone can give me any advice.
  1. an Amazon affiliate account, absolutely.
  2. Payment account to receive earnings. I use a Payoneer bank account on it.
  3. install WordPress on a few domains, do research for domain(s) for best result. you need to learn on domain rules like authorities etc.
    so you need a few hosting or a VPN unmanaged that you can install free web-panel like FastPanel.
  4. Themes: Since you need fast-loading website, Astra Pro, or similar like GeneratePress Premium are better than everything, I mean you don't need to install a blink blink themes.
    Fastest loader website(s), Landing page(s) is better than themes with snowfall particles and whatever blinking themes. coz absolutely you don't need them..
  5. Plugins:
    - Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin, (search nulled version over Babiato)
    - Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit (search nulled version over Babiato).
    - Okay, lets say you need page rank, then SEO plugins is a must. e.g. Yoast SEO Premium, AIO SEO Pack Pro, Rank Math Pro,
    - Cache plugins,
  6. Do research, research and research.
    Google Discover for US, Google Trends for US, Amazon page it-self are better place to do research.
  7. Focus on a niche is better than random global niches.
  8. Follow Amazon Affiliate rule, then you will never face trouble.

NOTE: All these tools are available in nulled versions over Babiato.
Basically not only Amazon,
you can make money on the internet with almost any media resources monetizing for free.

I myself started from dating affiliate, Agoda, JC, ClickBank, Media.net, AdSense, P*rn CPA and many more until I can save financials advice to start and deploy my own company on dot com industry

Last edited:
  2. Payment account to receive earning. I use Payoneer bank account on it.
  3. install Wordpress on a few domain, so you need a few hosting or a VPN unmanaged that you can install free webpanel like FastPanel
  4. Themes: Since you need fast-loading website, Astra Pro is better than everything.
  5. Plugins:
    - Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit (search nulled version over Babiato).
    - Okay, lets say you need page rank, then SEO plugins is a must. e.g. Yoast SEO Premium, AIO SEO Pack Pro, Rank Math Pro,
    - Cache plugins,

NOTE: All these all available nulled versions over Babiato.
Thank your guide a lots of!

You need to understand how purchase behaviour and how affiliate works

When people interested in a product before they want to purchase they search for information about the products online - this is where comparison websites, blogs, videos plays a role

you can start a website about niche products - review them and place amazon product links if they purchase thru the link you will earn commision

you can make simple youtube videos about the products features, specs, pros and cons and link the product in description

choose trending product or just launched products

You need to understand how purchase behaviour and how affiliate works

When people interested in a product before they want to purchase they search for information about the products online - this is where comparison websites, blogs, videos plays a role

you can start a website about niche products - review them and place amazon product links if they purchase thru the link you will earn commision

you can make simple youtube videos about the products features, specs, pros and cons and link the product in description

choose trending product or just launched products
Many thank your details guide a lot of! Thank Vinu!

Reactions: vinu
Hi.

you are never to old to make money, thads the first thing :D
Fist of all go and read some books about affiliate marketing like:
Evergreen Affiliate Marketing or Affiliate Marketing for Dummies.
then try to learn how content creation works and then you're combining these two thinks .... so simple ;)

Reactions: Ngocnguyencong
  2. Payment account to receive earnings. I use a Payoneer bank account on it.
  3. install WordPress on a few domains, do research for domain(s) for best result. you need to learn on domain rules like authorities etc.
    so you need a few hosting or a VPN unmanaged that you can install free web-panel like FastPanel.
  4. Themes: Since you need fast-loading website, Astra Pro, or similar like GeneratePress Premium are better than everything, I mean you don't need to install a blink blink themes.
    Fastest loader website(s), Landing page(s) is better than themes with snowfall particles and whatever blinking themes. coz absolutely you don't need them..
  5. Plugins:
    - Cache plugins,
  6. Do research, research and research.
    Google Discover for US, Google Trends for US, Amazon page it-self are better place to do research.
  7. Focus on a niche is better than random global niches.
  8. Follow Amazon Affiliate rule, then you will never face trouble.

NOTE: All these tools are available in nulled versions over Babiato.
Basically not only Amazon,
you can make money on the internet with almost any media resources monetizing for free.

I myself started from dating affiliate, Agoda, JC, ClickBank, Media.net, AdSense, P*rn CPA and many more until I can save financials advice to start and deploy my own company on dot com industry
TY for the great product recommendations to begin our adventure in earning affiliate marketing $$!

I would also suggest an amazon search w/affiliate marketing connected. I suggested the link to my friends to make their everyday purchases from Amazon and made a quick $80 off five purchases!

Utilize free traffic once your websites are setup on platforms like facebook, X, instagram, etsy..etc inside groups and create pages with the same niche.

Good luck!

Reactions: Ngocnguyencong
you are never to old to make money, thads the first thing :D
Fist of all go and read some books about affiliate marketing like:
Evergreen Affiliate Marketing or Affiliate Marketing for Dummies.
then try to learn how content creation works and then you're combining these two thinks .... so simple ;)
Thanks your sharing a lot

TY for the great product recommendations to begin our adventure in earning affiliate marketing $$!

I would also suggest an amazon search w/affiliate marketing connected. I suggested the link to my friends to make their everyday purchases from Amazon and made a quick $80 off five purchases!

Utilize free traffic once your websites are setup on platforms like facebook, X, instagram, etsy..etc inside groups and create pages with the same niche.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Thank your ideal. So real can get money

It gets easier now when we have AI such as ChatGPT and Claude to help with not only content creation but also overall strategies. For starters, you don't have to complicate things up. Choose a proven process, such as:
1. Set a good foundation: Set up an affiliated-oriented site on a good hosting. If you use Wordpress, consider WPX for hosting & GeneratePress for theme.
2. Keyword research: Choose low competition and long tail commercial KWs. Some decent tools to do research are Ahrefs, Semrush, Lowfruits ... but you can also use free tools such as Google Keyword Planner.
3. Content creation: Use AI writer tools which are optimized for Affiliate content such as Writeany to add 50-60 first posts, following your topical authority strategy. Then stop, analyze and modify content plan if needed. Add more content.

That's the 3 basic steps to get you started in no time. When you are a bit more experienced, you can learn about SEO, CRO, and email marketing to beef up your affiliate game.

All in all, good luck!

It gets easier now when we have AI such as ChatGPT and Claude to help with not only content creation but also overall strategies. For starters, you don't have to complicate things up. Choose a proven process, such as:
1. Set a good foundation: Set up an affiliated-oriented site on a good hosting. If you use Wordpress, consider WPX for hosting & GeneratePress for theme.
2. Keyword research: Choose low competition and long tail commercial KWs. Some decent tools to do research are Ahrefs, Semrush, Lowfruits ... but you can also use free tools such as Google Keyword Planner.
3. Content creation: Use AI writer tools which are optimized for Affiliate content such as Writeany to add 50-60 first posts, following your topical authority strategy. Then stop, analyze and modify content plan if needed. Add more content.

That's the 3 basic steps to get you started in no time. When you are a bit more experienced, you can learn about SEO, CRO, and email marketing to beef up your affiliate game.

All in all, good luck!
Thanks a lot! Your guide is very detail!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock