• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting for Wordpress ecommerce

PirateHunter

Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys,
I am starting with ecommerce and I don't know which hosting I should get.
I heard about Hostinger which is cheap but I read that it is slow.

I hope you guys can suggest some good hosting providers.

Thanks

I use a VPS from DashFlo.net for some of my e-commerce sites. Definitely recommend them. Run it with CloudPanel if you want a super lightweight dashboard.

Hi guys,

Thanks
Send me a pm I have what are you looking for

To get you started, Bluehost, SiteGround, and Dreamhost are recommended hosting by WordPress itself. But again, there's really no telling which are better other than to try their services yourself. Also, e-commerce hosting plans are usually expensive. If you want cheaper option, I would suggest you get a good VPS hosting instead and build your own server. I've done this before using CyberPanel and QUIC.cloud technologies.

We can provide you Shared Hosting suitable for WordPress Woocommerce website at affordable rate. DM me.

I always suggest good VPS from reputable providers like vultr or DO. It requires a bit learning curve. Not that hard though.

Reactions: nobs
How much is your budget range? Because cheap for you doesn't always mean the same for someone else, and likewise.

From my personal experience, I suggest to use VPS instead of shared hosting. For easy management you can use aapanel (which usually comes up to recommendation by people here) or Webmin+Virtualmin like I do.

I used to use aws ec2, digitalocean, ramnode and vultr. Then I used to have vps with vpsdime because of their high ram. Currently I use servercheap.net considering their connection speed is fast (faster than any provider I used before -- at least in my opinion). Actually I am thinking of moving to contabo, but still considering that.

Hi guys,

Thanks
i selling hosting, my hosting is using NVMe extreme fast loading webpage, if your are interest PM me, i can provide you a best hosting with nice price.

There are two things here that is wrong.

1. You want something cheap, but not slow. Keep in mind RAM and CPU for each Web Hosting plan is different, cheap doesn't mean quality equal expensive hosting doesn't mean quality, you are asking for cheap and fast web hosting, you need to pay for good performance and RAM, cheap and fastest hardware doesn't match at all.. If you don't want to spend 5€ or 10€ per month.

2. Wordpress is a CMS + WooCommerce + Plugins it will use a lot of RAM and CPU make sure you talk or ask support how many RAM you will have in any plan you choose. For eCommerce websites you will need a good amount of RAM and CPU, because is a store you will need to use plugins for your store.

Sorry to be honest, but if you want to have best performance / speed in your Hosting Provider you need to pay for it.

The best way is to use VPS or Dedicated Server if you have know-how, how to that. Is expected to have knowledge when you go with VPS, going with VPS isn't hard. Many guides out there you can watch & do by yourself.

If you want Web Hosting well you need to go with the best package to avoid being slow, also using Cloudflare and Cache to help you save resources and accelerate your website, don't over abuse plugins.

If you want you can check our LiteSpeed Hosting Packages, which is very well optimized, but first ask support for your support and the amount of RAM. We can't post links due to rules of forum, which we respect. But if you look right, isn't hard to know who we are.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Reactions: nobs
Hi guys,

Thanks
Still actual ?

I have my own VPS server running Hestia panel. I can find a convenient plan at a good price. Write in private.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock