• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting Bad Ideas & Recommendations

Fully Loaded Time
0.7s
Total Page Size
479KB
chand theme and install cache plugin :D

Tips
Reliable Web Hosting Check!!Especially Cheap Packages

Always be curious of applied ssl certificate on their main website.

*EV,OV,Paid Cert, recommended.
*Lets encrypt,Cpanel authority,Cloudflare shared certificate, not recommended.

Investigate

How fast is their Main Website.
Hosting review check.
Company Location Check.
if they pass you, you can proceed.

thanks.

Last edited:
What did you think about HostGator
who is the best HostGator or Siteground or Bluehost !

Hi Everyone Hope Everything is ok with you
What i want to say i am Developer and Theme and hosting tester
SiteGround is Bullshit
Bluehost is Bullshit
kind off all the famous Hosting is bullshit in the first place they make them selve looks good by marketing.
What i tried and get me really is fastcomet hosting
Note:
Dont even have a try for TMDHosting
Dont even have try to buy and thing from reselling hosting by someone :)

Reactions: Babak
Good hosting companies will tell you exactly what you get and for this you should look, And no its not tons of storage and tons of bandwidth but

• CPU usage
  • Memory
  • nodes
  • I/O
  • litespeed server + LS Cache?
It is useless if you have unlimited GB and bandwidth but a 384 MB RAM limit and 1 MB I/O per cpanel hosted with a 2 GHz CPU.

Many offers are hiding this information.

Beware of offers where "technical details" are a list of cpanel features.

And you need a server near your visitors. If you are in EU the best US server will not help you.

interserver is way better than all of those companies. You get to customize your packages, prices are better, and it's stable.

GTmetrix rank depend to theme and cache plugins ....
Any site loading 2s or less is considered fast, gtmetrix scores on few other criteria basically saying it could be faster with more tuning, browser cache levels, minified javascripts and css, using cdn and optimization for images etc... WP Rocket solves some of these issues. But in general I am against Google, Microsoft etc since they collect all sorts of data for themselves and do not share this with the community which is a big issue for the development and training of AI networks.

Last edited:
Really interesting 3d. My 2 cents. I've used Siteground and I'm unimpressed. They are really expensive and I deem the resources given too low for what you pay. I'm currently with A2Hosting. The price is good, the quality is good, support will eventually get to your issue (although response time is slow and it's getting worse) and the resources given are fair. I will eventually need a second host so I hope this 3d grows

The beauty behind this is that SiteGround offers a free version of the CloudFlare... BINGO!
🤣🤣🤣😂
I aslo provide this beauty though i dnt have a hosting company 😅

For me, I don't agree with the first page (and is not because I have a company or not).

Not every Hosting Offshore is bad, it depends when company has established. If they are still active and going on or not.

Is not because is Offshore that quality is poor. Of course if you are hosting legal things, you should go with a normal hosting provider.

Offshore is for who are looking for Privacy, Data Security, Freedom Of Speech.
Of course that things can happen, unfortunately, but that is why users should have Backups and backup every week / month their files and databases.

If Hosting Provider closes, move away. There are a lot. Also Offshore Hosting is not illegal, is completely legal.
Only disappear if you break a law.

This is my own opinion.

I use three hosting for my multiple sites: inMotion Hosting, Bluehost, Namecheap :)
Namecheap is a very very good company with no false promises. Their support is also very good. I once had a shared hosting with them, but had to close it because of financial problem due to COVID-19 situation. But I really miss their service and they are really cheap. I once faced a DDoS attack and they immediately assigned my domain a separate IP. There was hacking attempt in my forum also. They immediately took down my forum, informed me by phone, told me how the attempt was made (it was through a plugin) and guided me how to get rid of the plugin through database and file manager and after that they checked everything thoroughly and made my site online, all in only 4 hours. I am very satisfied with them. One of my clients domain is still hosted with them and in future, if possible, I will go for a shared hosting account with them again. They are my only choice.

Inmotion hosting was once good, but now they are pathetic. They don't even upgrade their base php version for their shared hosting account. Even a Reseller account holder also gets the same reply which is ridiculous.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock