• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HONEST REVIEW PLEASE

I think he is using cloudflare server for free SSL which could be another reason for the slowdown. He can try to optimize the CDN with some other provider.

No no, this issue is from within. Cloudflare is external and it doesn't have any thing to do with this.

I've experienced this before and then my issue was with WP Bakery and Revolution Slider.

I stopped using slides on my website, I instead started using static images or picture backgrounds since then.

Reactions: justanothermember
Hello, After checking your website. speed is great but you have some problem with images which causes a little lag.
You can Install this plugin to fix your problem " IMAGIFY "
Good luck

Reactions: rareout
After many months past and reported by all members i dont knwo how the lsider looks in past but honestly the slider is very lazy to load and slow, remove it and use static images with text.

Rareout.com is my site i and selling t-shirt and mobile cover in india .but not getting that much sale and i got hit on on home page but i don't know about the speed of my page and ol please give some idea
You can check the website speed using by lots of free tools. Now here is a suggestion for your business. I have seen lots of businesses who did the same thing they develop the website and wait in the hope of the customer. Rather than that, you can hire a conversion optimiser who can help you to figure out why your users are not purchasing from your website.

I am also an optimiser with a strong background in user experience design and I can help you in finding a problem. I will not charge anything for doing research on your website.

• Love
Dude. I am based in India, your website took 15 seconds to load, images are still loading.... :/ maybe work on that. The higher your page speed is, the higher bouce rate (people exiting your website)

1597549500833.png

After many months past and reported by all members i dont knwo how the lsider looks in past but honestly the slider is very lazy to load and slow, remove it and use static images with text.
I will go through it . Thank you

That’s great .. you can provide us some information so we can work on it .. thank you so much for this support .
You can check the website speed using by lots of free tools. Now here is a suggestion for your business. I have seen lots of businesses who did the same thing they develop the website and wait in the hope of the customer. Rather than that, you can hire a conversion optimiser who can help you to figure out why your users are not purchasing from your website.

I am also an optimiser with a strong background in user experience design and I can help you in finding a problem. I will not charge anything for doing research on your website.

Dude. I am based in India, your website took 15 seconds to load, images are still loading.... :/ maybe work on that. The higher your page speed is, the higher bouce rate (people exiting your website)

1597549500833.png
Ohh ok .. but gtmetrix score is good . I have optimise my site at fullest I don’t know why it still take 15 sec ., I am using siteground as hosting

Your site looks like very nice! the speed is ok, but I think you can improve it, plugins like wp-rocket would be helpful, and I think you can try to get some products reviews and q&a, that is helpful to your selling.

Hi there!

I share what @RonanTheAccuser said, after developing sites for some years I don't use sliders anymore. They take lots of resources and it bloats the site.

From the marketing perspective, you need to point the user in one direction at a time. What does that mean? When I entered the site I got like 6 messages at the same time. Our eye and brain can focus on one thing at a time. I'd suggest to simplify the home page, reduce texts and colors. For me less is more, always.

1598590318049.png

Regarding this image below

1598590049032.png

I will take it away and give the categories boxes some padding (space).

Additional tips:

- If you create a box, make it clickeable.
- There are too many discounts and offers. This makes hard for me to trust the brand.
- The circles of best collections are pixelated.
- Add some social proof from customer. Maybe Google My business reviews.

Hope it helps!

Hi there!

I share what @RonanTheAccuser said, after developing sites for some years I don't use sliders anymore. They take lots of resources and it bloats the site.

From the marketing perspective, you need to point the user in one direction at a time. What does that mean? When I entered the site I got like 6 messages at the same time. Our eye and brain can focus on one thing at a time. I'd suggest to simplify the home page, reduce texts and colors. For me less is more, always.

1598590318049.png

1598590049032.png

Additional tips:

- There are too many discounts and offers. This makes hard for me to trust the brand.

Hope it helps!
That’s an amazing review

Hi there!

1598590318049.png

1598590049032.png

Additional tips:

Hope it helps!
I will surely work on that

Hi there!

1598590318049.png

1598590049032.png

Additional tips:

Hope it helps!
There is one more problem if I start using image instead of slider . The content which I want to show will be minimised when I open my site in mobile phone . But I slider I can set the size for different devices .. any thing I can do ? Any website which don’t have slider and still show there content

There is one more problem if I start using image instead of slider . The content which I want to show will be minimised when I open my site in mobile phone . But I slider I can set the size for different devices .. any thing I can do ? Any website which don’t have slider and still show there content

Hi,

For that you can use a two column layout. When seen from Desktop they will be together and in mobile view the second column will go below.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock