• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide My WP - Best Security Plugin for WordPress!

Hide My WP - Best Security Plugin for WordPress! v6.2.11

No permission to download
Hi Babak, it is possibleto get this plugin totally null? Cause, from now it show the next messaje: You are using Hide My WP plugin with either empty or invalid Purchase code. Please enter your purchase code or deactivate the plugin. Get it NOW! | Quick guide
And the issue that prevents to do some important functions, like to add other plugins :(
So, I do not know if disabling the plugin now I will have problems in the general configuration. I will try anyway, but I need to use this plugin without problems. Can you do something about it?
Thanks.

Reactions: abhishekkjain
Hi again, Before to deactivate the plugin I tried the string from
which is "jYUsVnXikXJcwFHmHQxgUoRDXcsQcNfJcQbK" and settings saved. Looks like there is no problem with the activation.
I was able to update another plugin without problems. I hope this continues like this and serves everyone. ;)

Hi again, Before to deactivate the plugin I tried the string from

Hello, to be honest, I had many problems. It caused much more problems than it solved. So I don't recommend to continue using it.

Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress v5.6.2 NULLED

Just use jYUsVnXikXJcwFHmHQxgUoRDXcsQcNfJcQbK for the purchase code, although technically it shouldn't be needed.

Please report back to let us know if it works correctly. If any errors please post screenshot.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress v5.6.2 NULLED

Just use jYUsVnXikXJcwFHmHQxgUoRDXcsQcNfJcQbK for the purchase code, although technically it shouldn't be needed.

Please report back to let us know if it works correctly. If any errors please post screenshot.

TassieNZ :)
test and work good without license

Reactions: TassieNZ
Babak updated Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Hide My WP v6.0 Nulled

Download Hide My WP v6.0 - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v6.0 – 11/06/2019

• UI Overhaul - New dashboard and completely new menus.
  • True trust network - intelligent scoring of bad ip addresses and blacklisting
  • Auto detect common issues (e.g .htaccess is not writable)
  • Wizard based installation
  • Separate intrusion detection and trust network pages
  • Better hiding features for online detectors
  • Extended testing with popular plugins and themes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys can anyone guide me, why my site braking whenever I am trying to replace my theme name and plugin name?
Am I doing anything wrong?

Attachments

• hmwp.jpg
    hmwp.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 41
  • hmwp1.jpg
    hmwp1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 38
Babak updated Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Hide My WP v6.1.0 Nulled

Download Hide My WP v6.1.0 - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Active With This Key Or Something Like This:
jYUsVnXikXJcwFHmHQxgUoRDXcsQcNfJcQbK
v6.1 – 08/01/2020

• Feature: IDS - Delete All Log for IP Address
  • Feature: Support for PHP 7.2 and 7.3
  • Bug: Cron job stuck
  • Bug: Deprecated: Function create_function()
  • Bug: hide_my_wp plugin name still visible in URL
  • Bug: PHP notice undefined variable rules
  • Bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: MasAries
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock