• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help Request on Avada Fusion Builder

vomonk

Nov 27, 2018
I believe something is wrong with WordPress 5.1.1 page editing rules and Fusion Builder.

Only Gutenberg works to edit pages.

When I use the classic editor to edit pages and click “update”, the site redirects to domain.com/wp-admin/post.php with a 404 Error. The same thing when I edit with Fusion Builder. Disabling Gutenberg (Disable Gutenberg or Classic Editor plugins) does not fix the issue.

Also, separately installing the Gutenberg standalone plugin completely disables both the classic editor and Fusion Builder.

Meanwhile, Fusion Builder contents are not portable. I can not edit with anything else.

Something is pretty not right and I have tried everything including fresh WP installs and some PHP edits. I need help, please.

And this is happening across all my different sites running different versions of Avada/Fusion Builder. The same experience across them all.

I would appreciate any help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock