• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help me EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

apponetv

Feb 23, 2023
I'm having trouble with EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 1.7.5 , it seems that the latest version of Android Studio is not compatible.. so which version can do it.. can anyone help me.

Can you describe the error that occurs?
I bought this application before, thanks to the seller. But I have not been able to contact the seller for a long time, so now the error is not known how to fix it.. can you help me

I bought this application before, thanks to the seller. But I have not been able to contact the seller for a long time, so now the error is not known how to fix it.. can you help me
The seller has removed the item from the codecanyon , although it doesn't help much but it's best to show the error with a picture

As commented above, you should choose another one for your project or post an error image in this post so people can help. Or find a developer who sells it to you for support

Reactions: ukgamer
As commented above, you should choose another one for your project or post an error image in this post so people can help. Or find a developer who sells it to you for support
I'll take a picture for a while and ask for your help

Attachments

• 20230228_172445.jpg
    20230228_172445.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230227_114340.jpg
    20230227_114340.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 9
it doesn't help much but it's best to show the error with a picture
I'm having trouble with EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 1.7.5 , it seems that the latest version of Android Studio is not compatible.. so which version can do it.. can anyone help me.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2023-03-08-23-18-29-288-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg

Bu bağlantı normalde çalışıyor ama uygulamaya ekleyince çalışmıyor header kısmı doğrumu acaba

Screenshot_2023-03-09-21-28-15-395-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ne yaparsam yapım çalışmıyor biri bana yardımcı olabilir mi nasıl çalışıyor bu sistem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock