• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] How to speedup website load ?

fox raider

Aug 19, 2019
:)
Is there any suggestion for me, so website speed load becomes fast.

I use wordpress cms and GeneratePress Theme

Maybe there are suggestions for plugins that I should use.

Thank you in advance

btw,the following plugin that I currently use
Elementor
Essential Addons for Elementor
WPForms
YoastSEO

Last edited:
thanks for asking this. i m also searching how to get more speed in wordpress website.

:)
Is there any suggestion for me, so website speed load becomes fast.
I use wordpress cms and GeneratePress Theme

Maybe there are suggestions for plugins that I should use.
Thank you in advance

btw,the following plugin that I currently use
  • Elementor
  • Essential Addons for Elementor
  • WPForms
  • YoastSEO
Hi!
Use: Autoptimize, Smush, WP Fastest Cache, a3 Lazy Load, Fast Velocity Minify.

Attention! Before speeding up the site, make a backup.

The set of plugins for each site will be different, since it depends on the theme and server. By the way, changing the hosting is also important. Use the one where the SSD, php 7 and above.

Reactions: o..
The set of plugins for each site will be different, since it depends on the theme and server. By the way, changing the hosting is also important. Use the one where the SSD, php 7 and above.

privyat, +1 on this. start with a decent host/vps.

I'll use a lightweight theme (GeneratePress is ok). Conditionally load script on page/post. Optimize image. Get rid of google fonts, use a system font stack instead. I use these codes
font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,
"Segoe UI", "Roboto", "Oxygen",
"Ubuntu", "Cantarell", "Fira Sans",
"Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif;

Reactions: KoolPal
Hi!Use: Autoptimize, Smush, WP Fastest Cache, a3 Lazy Load, Fast Velocity Minify.
Attention! Before speeding up the site, make a backup.
Thankyou for suggestion. are there suggestions for plugins for backup?

any hosting recomendation ? iam using hawkhost

privyat, +1 on this. start with a decent host/vps.
I'll use a lightweight theme (GeneratePress is ok). Conditionally load script on page/post. Optimize image. Get rid of google fonts, use a system font stack instead. I use these codes
thankz maz bro for the tips

Hello guys,

1) I would recommend the SiteGround hosting company (which is managed WordPress hosting and the support is really good) and you may use their built-in caching mechanisms that serves the static content directly from NGINX (SG Optimizer). For more info click here. Supports PHP7.4. SG uses the Google Platform premium network. Supports CloudFlare and HTTP/2 web protocol.

2) GeneratePress s a fast, lightweight (less than 1MB zipped), mobile responsive WordPress theme so this is a great choice.

3) You should also do Image optimization. The great news is that there are some amazing WordPress image compression plugins you can use to automate the entire process. Here are some plugins I recommend:
  • Imagify (lossy and lossless – optimizes images externally)
  • WP Smush (lossy and lossless – optimizes images externally)
4) Also if you are familiar with SSH you can use the WP-CLI functionality and more especially the WP Profile package. The tool will help when dealing with slowly working WordPress instances.

First of all ,fast and powerful servers or vps accounts required. As plugin I recommend you use WP Rocket with CDN(recommend BunnyCDN) and Redis, Varnish. You also need to implement Varnish and Redis in your server as well not just wordpress plugins. This should get your site very fast already. We use a similar setup for woocommerce running 100,000 products, very fast...

Hello guys,

1) I would recommend the SiteGround hosting company (which is managed WordPress hosting and the support is really good) and you may use their built-in caching mechanisms that serves the static content directly from NGINX (SG Optimizer). For more info click here. Supports PHP7.4. SG uses the Google Platform premium network. Supports CloudFlare and HTTP/2 web protocol.

2) GeneratePress s a fast, lightweight (less than 1MB zipped), mobile responsive WordPress theme so this is a great choice.

3) You should also do Image optimization. The great news is that there are some amazing WordPress image compression plugins you can use to automate the entire process. Here are some plugins I recommend:
  • Imagify (lossy and lossless – optimizes images externally)
  • WP Smush (lossy and lossless – optimizes images externally)
4) Also if you are familiar with SSH you can use the WP-CLI functionality and more especially the WP Profile package. The tool will help when dealing with slowly working WordPress instances.
WOAHH,nice tips, i'll look arround for it. and test some of it :D

First of all ,fast and powerful servers or vps accounts required. As plugin I recommend you use WP Rocket with CDN(recommend BunnyCDN) and Redis, Varnish. You also need to implement Varnish and Redis in your server as well not just wordpress plugins. This should get your site very fast already. We use a similar setup for woocommerce running 100,000 products, very fast...
very interesting to try.
Are there any suggested plugins/theme for selling digital products using Wordpress ? or where I can know the steps to make it

Some informative article on using woocommerce with many products and performance tuning. Here is a tutorial installing redis in ubuntu and integrating into wordpress. And this is a sample tutorial for installing eleasticsearch in ubuntu. I highly recommend light and responsive themes, make sure to check theme's gtmetrix score. Scalability Pro, Elasticsearch, and redisplugin as well as wp Rocket is my recommendation. Do not go heavy on the plugins, less is better only what is needed. Varnish has some more learning curve comparing to others, you need to fine tune varnish to work the way you want it. Good Luck...

If your site does not load quickly, then you need to find out the reasons. I use this special tool host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create/?type=Waterfall With it, I can identify factors that adversely affect the speed of loading pages on a site. I have connected automatic monitoring of the site and collecting statistics 24/7. I advise you to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: o..
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock