• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello, babia.to community

GOOM

Mar 6, 2024
There are many interests, all of them unconventional, and mankind will never understand my true intentions. While mankind ponders, I will manage to do everything in the meantime.

Do not make hasty conclusions about my activities, interests and other nonsense after reading this text. In fact, you have not seen and will not see what I am seriously interested in, or rather, you will not recognize it as mine, although it is mine.

I have no profession, no education, I don't need it. Since birth I have been able to read, write, play musical instruments, draw and much more. I know all the future of human progress for many years to come. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to use all my talents yet. I think people smarter than me either don't exist on the planet or they are sitting on babia.to and no one knows about them. I will be the first to free myself from this bondage and help other brothers in intelligence. For those who still don't get it, I will eventually rule the world. You may not believe it, take it as a joke, in general, think what you want, it suits me just fine.

By the way, I'm very adequate if you need to discuss serious topics. Just keep in mind that for you, seriously, for me it may turn out to be complete nonsense.

[Text prepared with the help of Deepl translator]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock