• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Guide] How to unlock unlimited premium Wordfence Security license on any version

Hi,
Thanks for your work.
I've followed the steps you mentioned, but I'm getting an activation error.
I'll pass you the error capture: https://prnt.sc/q50adm
This is the screenshot of the modified wordfenceClass.php file: https://prnt.sc/q508pu
Any solutions please.
Thanks.
Hey Echeva,
So I just compared the image of your edits to the edits posted here by the OP. Your edits do NOT match those posted by the OP. I advise that you properly delete your installation of Wordfence and try again.

DO NOT ALTER the text that the author had posted.

Good Luck!!!

Reactions: Echeva
Anyone else having this issue upon activating the plugin? 25257
Once you type in the email address and refresh the dashboard page, you see a popup like this.

Anyone else having this issue upon activating the plugin? screenshot.jpg
Once you type in the email address and refresh the dashboard page, you see a popup like this.
I do not recommend you renewing the license if you are using the nulled version. It will keep working even after renewal date. What happens when you resume installation?

I do not recommend you renewing the license if you are using the nulled version. It will keep working even after renewal date. What happens when you resume installation?
You simply have to put in your email to get alerts (similar to welcome popup) and then it popup disappears. But once you refresh, you see it again.

I think it is because of the latest version of the plugin, worked before on another website. But not on this new one.

You simply have to put in your email to get alerts (similar to welcome popup) and then it popup disappears. But once you refresh, you see it again.

I think it is because of the latest version of the plugin, worked before on another website. But not on this new one.
Sounds like they are collecting email addresses for marketing purposes. I do not believe any one had any issue with this so far. If you do not want spam email coming from them feel free to use temp email. Safer approach.

Sounds like they are collecting email addresses for marketing purposes. I do not believe any one had any issue with this so far. If you do not want spam email coming from them feel free to use temp email. Safer approach.
Well, they always collected email addresses to send you alters about logins and blocks. I Don't really think that it's for marketing purposes unless you agree to receive any.

Reactions: hacgiay
Well, they always collected email addresses to send you alters about logins and blocks. I Don't really think that it's for marketing purposes unless you agree to receive any.
On a second thought, do you have any cache plugin active when installing wordfence? Best to install wordfence then activate the cache plugin, or clear all the cache's and try the wordfence dashboard again.

1. Download the official Wordfence security plugin from: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
  2. Upload the plugin to your wordpress but don't activate it
  3. Next, in your wordpress main dashboard head to Plugins -> Plugin Editor
  4. In the "Select plugin to edit" bar choose Wordfence Security and press Select
  5. Under the "lib file section" select the wordfenceClass.php file
  6. Press ctrl+f and paste this:
if (!WFWAF_SUBDIRECTORY_INSTALL && $waf = wfWAF::getInstance()) {

You should see:

$updateCountries = false;
$homeurl = wfUtils::wpHomeURL();

$siteurl = wfUtils::wpSiteURL();

Now right under it paste this in:

wfConfig::set('isPaid', 1);
wfConfig::set('keyType', wfAPI::KEY_TYPE_PAID_CURRENT);
wfConfig::set('premiumNextRenew', time()+31536000);

So the code should look like this:

7. Save the file, then activate WordFence plugin, you should have unlimited premium license! It says "renew in 365 days" but you will notice that this number doesn't go down ;)

If you can't find the code, you can export the file, edit using notepad++ and then reupload or do something similar. You can also use FTP application to do this method.

Like for more "exploits" like this!
Can you please suggest how to add this code to a separate plugin or child theme so we can update the main plugin on the go without FTP. Thank you so so much! <3

Reactions: RalfSander
Can you please suggest how to add this code to a separate plugin or child theme so we can update the main plugin on the go without FTP. Thank you so so much! <3
There is no free lunch on this one, basically you can update the plugin, after the update make sure to deactivate it first, apply the changes, and reactivate it. It will not delete any of your previous settings.

There is no free lunch on this one, basically you can update the plugin, after the update make sure to deactivate it first, apply the changes, and reactivate it. It will not delete any of your previous settings.
Hopefully, someone else knows how to hook it. Let's see. =)

1. Download the official Wordfence security plugin from: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
  2. Upload the plugin to your wordpress but don't activate it
  3. Next, in your wordpress main dashboard head to Plugins -> Plugin Editor
  4. In the "Select plugin to edit" bar choose Wordfence Security and press Select
  5. Under the "lib file section" select the wordfenceClass.php file
  6. Press ctrl+f and paste this:

You should see:

Now right under it paste this in:

So the code should look like this:

7. Save the file, then activate WordFence plugin, you should have unlimited premium license! It says "renew in 365 days" but you will notice that this number doesn't go down ;)

If you can't find the code, you can export the file, edit using notepad++ and then reupload or do something similar. You can also use FTP application to do this method.

Like for more "exploits" like this!
Thank You very much..
it works like a charm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock