• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Group buy WP ULTIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi here. I have a promo code that would get the one time license to $ 274 (-45℅). With that, can you buy it and share with us? It will especially be fast because the promo code is limited.

Reactions: shadowgrifion
I have WP ultimo license for unlimited websites... I can run the GB, are there any rules I need to read ? Please point me.

Edit: Guys I found the marketplace rules, Isnt this group buy going to brake rule #4 :

"If you have purchased themes,plugins etc from official authors like Themeforest,codecanyon etc then you are not allowed to sell the unique license separately to everyone, as in such cases if someone leaks the license online or report to author then the license holding account gets suspended/blocked. Hence in such cases if you're willing to sell then either sell the entire account (having login ID,pass) so the buyer can manage it as per wish, or just don't sell for such risky cheap tactic types of selling. "

@Babak can you please tell if I can run such selling thread?

Last edited:
I'm developing a platform for group buying. If @Babak allows me, I could make it available.

basically the platform is the logical base, after the group buy the license, the user can forward his request for support and then I who manage the platform turn to the official support.

In fact, being customers of the platform we simply give the key to our customers who ask for support through us.

If you have unlimited license for unlimited websites, you should name your price and commitment to support bro, like post in trade or stuff. I can pay $10 per year.. if still in business.
Sorry if I have offended you, no hard feeling bro

I have WP ultimo license for unlimited websites... I can run the GB, are there any rules I need to read ? Please point me.

Edit: Guys I found the marketplace rules, Isnt this group buy going to brake rule #4 :

"If you have purchased themes,plugins etc from official authors like Themeforest,codecanyon etc then you are not allowed to sell the unique license separately to everyone, as in such cases if someone leaks the license online or report to author then the license holding account gets suspended/blocked. Hence in such cases if you're willing to sell then either sell the entire account (having login ID,pass) so the buyer can manage it as per wish, or just don't sell for such risky cheap tactic types of selling. "

Can you please quote ur price?

I am not getting offended, I just do not want to get banned from form as I find it is a great place. I missed the 45% discount deal as I have bought my license like 3 months ago but still did not have the time to make my Waas network...
I do not mind helping out you guys as I also get stuff from here, and $10 - $15 seems like a reasonable price.

Reactions: triplejay
I have a lifetime license but if it gets banned, then we all lose it and isn`t it against the rules to do so? I just need confirmation that this is fine with forum staff and I will post the sales thread as tbh I am not sure when I will be able to use it.

I have a lifetime license but if it gets banned, then we all lose it and isn`t it against the rules to do so? I just need confirmation that this is fine with forum staff and I will post the sales thread as tbh I am not sure when I will be able to use it.

Does it works without license? Can it be nulled?

ask @CyberDeviL

I appreciate your consciousness & understanding of the BABIATO RULES . . .
As you pointed out that your post could violate "RULE NO: 4" , so just make sure which thing you are going to sell actually . . . . LET'S HAVE AN EXAMPLE:

THEMEFOREST, CODECANYON LICENSE POLICY
: There are many products (ex: Newspaper theme, BeTheme, plugins etc)
  • works partially without license,
  • some completely doesn't work without license,
  • even some 100% works without license (in those cases the license only supports to give auto-update feature) . . .

OTHER THIRD-PARTY DEVELOPER SITES: Same thing for other developer sites (except those themeforest,codecanyon,envato market) where the product
  • works partially without license,
  • works nothing without a license,
  • works fully 100% without a license. . .

WHAT BABIATO RULES STANDS FOR:
  • If you are selling/group-boy a product, make sure the item works fully without a license, or it can be fully workable with a little (1 - 2 lines of code changes) changes,
  • REASON: Whoever will purchase the product (which requires license to make the product work fully) deserves to get the product license key, you can't deny it.
  • BUT, What if some over-smart/traitor tends to RE-SELL the same license to other people, or LEAK the license to somewhere else, or report the developer/author about license code breaching.
  • THEN, as per most of the developer's site rules: the account holder's account/the license will be banned/black-listed. Hence, for one/multiple dickhead moron every other genuine buyer will have to regret of losing money. You can neither track the leaker, nor you can REFUND the whole amount to every buyer by instant time . . .
WE / I HAD RECEIVED SUCH KIND OF REPORTS OF LICENSE BREACHING EARLIER, HENCE THOSE RULES WERE WRITTEN , , ,

SO,
IF YOUR GROUP BUY ITEM COMPLIES WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED CONDITIONS (TO WORK WITHOUT LICENSE ACTIVATION/WORK FULLY WITH LITTLE 1-2 LINES OF CODE CHANGES)WITH BUYER'S ACCEPTANCE OF NOT GETTING THE LICENSE KEY IN HAND . . .
THEN YOU/ANYONE ARE FREE TO START THEIR GROUP-BUT THREAD . . . .
HAVE GOOD DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock