• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Group buy Gamipress All Access pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Сколько участников было набрано? Все еще набираешь? Сколько денег не хватает до покупки?

Please note that there is no need for $ 69 for 10 people, but for $ 84. And I repeat the question: is someone moderating this topic? How many people are there already? Who will buy? What email address? How will access rights to extensions be transferred?

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Please note that there is no need for $ 69 for 10 people, but for $ 84. And I repeat the question: is someone moderating this topic? How many people are there already? Who will buy? What email address? How will access rights to extensions be transferred?
That's right including 84 taxes, I hadn't calculated them. I follow the post I created it.

I have a company / web agency I can very well buy it once I receive the money from everyone, and give you support (activation key, installation, and management of any support requests to be sent to gamipress). so that it's all legal. you are listed as my customers.

I can also provide you with a regular invoice / receipt

we are 9 if everyone is still interested. only 1 left
Yes, there is interest. Can we just spread it out for 9 people? Each add-on separately costs $ 59 (with tax). I need at least 3. Who works with gami, one in any case will not do. It's all cleverly done. In the free version, only the shell. Serious gamification is not possible without paid extensions. Try to get in touch with all participants. Why wait?)))

MARKETPLACE RULE 4:
IF YOU BUY YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE THE WHOLE ACCOUNT WITH EVERYONE, NOT JUST LICENSE KEY . . . .

AGREE IT , or I WILL CLOSE IT .

who spoke of selling the key? and who said I wouldn't share the account?
if you read carefully I wrote exactly that everything will be managed professionally to make sure that everything is legal.
Beside I can see:

Lots of GamiPress add-ons are already shared by @TassieNZ here freely .
its only a small part of the extension.

I give you good news as I live in Switzerland the price that comes out of the cart is without taxes.

BUT I can't anticipate all the money at the moment unfortunately. so now I will contact each of you and send you the payment details.

Anyone wanna tag along and help the cause to get all pass.

I know Tass uploaded up to 10 addons from gamipress only selective ones he given so far and there are rest you all probably itching to get one like me who wants coupon or time-based.

Its now or never.

https://gamipress.com/pricing/

we need 10 people for $69 $84 (with tax) or more people for less.
the set is still on
I'm in also
Сколько участников было набрано? Все еще набираешь? Сколько денег не хватает до покупки?
count me in

Hi guys, I could organize the group to buy the addons. I already upload different resources to babiato and I want to keep helping. I don't mind to pay my part first and also share the gamipress account with the group members.

I create a Telegram group to organize us: https://t.me/joinchat/Du7AVhR6QiNTMC4qtzBm3A

Oh, and I already get this ones, so we DON'T need to buy them (I will share with you, because this are already in different places included babiato):

Good afternoon, colleagues! How are we doing? I don't see messages in telegram. Or here we continue to communicate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock