• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Perks

Gravity Perks v2.3.6

No permission to download
gp populate anything is doest included in this update?
i will update addons very soon
gp populate v1.0 BETA 2.74
v1.0-beta-2.74
- Fixed notices generated when populating via Easy Passthrough.

Attachments

• gravity-perks-populate-anything-1.0-beta2.74.zip
    302.1 KB · Views: 42
Any update forecast? I need GP Limit Submissions beta 1.15 please ♥
v1.0-beta-1.15
- Fixed issue on multi-page forms where field value limits were validated prior to the page on which the field was placed.

Attachments

• gravity-perks-limit-submissions.1.0-beta1.15.zip
    136.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: teefah
Any chance of a full update of all Gravity Perks? Seems a release shipped July 15th, just days after this bundles latest date.
Anyhow, thx a milion times for great shares!

Any chance of a full update of all Gravity Perks? Seems a release shipped July 15th, just days after this bundles latest date.
Anyhow, thx a milion times for great shares!
im little busy tell me which addons you need to be updated ?

im little busy tell me which addons you need to be updated ?
Wow! Thx! Im not in a hurry at all but looking for the plugin-versions listed in the release on july 15th:

Gravity Perks
Blacklist (v1.2.7)
  • Added localization support.
  • Updated plugin author.
Date Time Calculator (v1.0-beta-2.10)
  • Updated plugin author.
eCommerce Fields (v1.0.26)
  • Fixed notice generated in PHP 7.3.
Limit Choices (v1.6.32)
  • Added error catching when invalid form is passed via GF filters.
  • Fixed issue where evaluating if a field was exhausted always return true when no value was selected in that field.
Limit Submissions (v1.0-beta-1.17)
  • Added support for serving minifying script and style files.
  • Updated to limit by post global (rather than URL) when limiting by post ID via the Embed URL option.
  • Fixed issue where Email fields with confirm option enabled were not limited properly.
  • Fixed issue where input-specific limits were not being applied correctly.
  • Fixed conflict with ACF where both plugins loaded Select2.
Media Library (v1.1)
Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-7.17)
  • Added “gpnf_parent_merge_tag_value” filter to allow modify the value of the parent merge tag before it is replaced.
  • Fixed issue with ACF where Limit Submission’s version of select2 was loaded instead of its own.
  • Fixed notices generated when Nested Form field does not have a nested form selected.
  • Fixed issue where child entry created_by property did not match that of its parent when a non-logged-in user registered via the parent form.
  • Fixed error generated when {Parent} merge tag was called in a context where parent entry was expected but did not exist (i.e. child form notifications).
Notification Scheduler (v0.9.13)
  • Fixed potential error under “Scheduled Notifications” in the entry view if using the GMT +0 timezone.
  • Fixed issue where a MySQL error would sometimes be seen in the error logs after the cron event to send notifications ran.
Pay Per Word (v1.1.5)
  • Fixed issue where non-US currencies were not preserved in base price setting.
Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-3.2)
  • Added support for live merge tags in default values, placeholders, choices, and more!
  • Added support for populating the value of multi-selectable choice fields such as checkboxes and multiselects.
  • Added the gppa_loading_target_metafor modify how the loading indicator is handled and which element is replaced.
  • Updated (and greatly improved) the loading experience for dynamically populated values, choices, and live merge tags!
  • Fixed issue where the Ordering section wouldn’t be visible on the checkbox and multiselect fields.
  • Fixed conflict with WC GF Product Add-ons where form object was not correctly targeted causing events to fail to be bound.
  • Fixed issue where certain tags that came before the field container in the DOM would cause the field to duplicate upon re-population with AJAX.

Wow! Thx! Im not in a hurry at all but looking for the plugin-versions listed in the release on july 15th:

Gravity Perks
Blacklist (v1.2.7)
  • Added localization support.
  • Updated plugin author.
Date Time Calculator (v1.0-beta-2.10)
  • Updated plugin author.
eCommerce Fields (v1.0.26)
  • Fixed notice generated in PHP 7.3.
Limit Choices (v1.6.32)
  • Added error catching when invalid form is passed via GF filters.
  • Fixed issue where evaluating if a field was exhausted always return true when no value was selected in that field.
Limit Submissions (v1.0-beta-1.17)
  • Added support for serving minifying script and style files.
  • Updated to limit by post global (rather than URL) when limiting by post ID via the Embed URL option.
  • Fixed issue where Email fields with confirm option enabled were not limited properly.
  • Fixed issue where input-specific limits were not being applied correctly.
  • Fixed conflict with ACF where both plugins loaded Select2.
Media Library (v1.1)
Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-7.17)
  • Added “gpnf_parent_merge_tag_value” filter to allow modify the value of the parent merge tag before it is replaced.
  • Fixed issue with ACF where Limit Submission’s version of select2 was loaded instead of its own.
  • Fixed notices generated when Nested Form field does not have a nested form selected.
  • Fixed issue where child entry created_by property did not match that of its parent when a non-logged-in user registered via the parent form.
  • Fixed error generated when {Parent} merge tag was called in a context where parent entry was expected but did not exist (i.e. child form notifications).
Notification Scheduler (v0.9.13)
  • Fixed potential error under “Scheduled Notifications” in the entry view if using the GMT +0 timezone.
  • Fixed issue where a MySQL error would sometimes be seen in the error logs after the cron event to send notifications ran.
Pay Per Word (v1.1.5)
  • Fixed issue where non-US currencies were not preserved in base price setting.
Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-3.2)
  • Added support for live merge tags in default values, placeholders, choices, and more!
  • Added support for populating the value of multi-selectable choice fields such as checkboxes and multiselects.
  • Added the gppa_loading_target_metafor modify how the loading indicator is handled and which element is replaced.
  • Updated (and greatly improved) the loading experience for dynamically populated values, choices, and live merge tags!
  • Fixed issue where the Ordering section wouldn’t be visible on the checkbox and multiselect fields.
  • Fixed conflict with WC GF Product Add-ons where form object was not correctly targeted causing events to fail to be bound.
  • Fixed issue where certain tags that came before the field container in the DOM would cause the field to duplicate upon re-population with AJAX.
okay i will check

Hey Babs :)

I installed your latest upload and I'm being told these are out of date:

There is a new version of GP Nested Forms available. View version 1.0-beta-7.13
There is a new version of GP Populate Anything available. View version 1.0-beta-3.2
There is a new version of GP Post Content Merge Tags available. View version 11.9 details
There is a new version of GP Limit Checkboxes available. View version 1.2.9 details

I appreciate all the work you do, not bugging you to upload - just saying is all :)

thanks xoxo

Reactions: xfUser
Hello Babak, thanks for upload, it doesn't work for me, installs good, but says gravity perks is not registered, shows my active perks in perks (view), but doesn't show in edit form view.
I'm just trying Unique ID, not visible in Advanced Fields

Hello sir, it's the same problem with me too. would you mind to help us out? Thanks :)

Yes, Babak could you please post updated versions quoted below.

Hey Babs :)

I installed your latest upload and I'm being told these are out of date:

There is a new version of GP Nested Forms available. View version 1.0-beta-7.13
There is a new version of GP Populate Anything available. View version 1.0-beta-3.2
There is a new version of GP Post Content Merge Tags available. View version 11.9 details
There is a new version of GP Limit Checkboxes available. View version 1.2.9 details

I appreciate all the work you do, not bugging you to upload - just saying is all :)

thanks xoxo

Reactions: xfUser
Hello sir, it's the same problem with me too. would you mind to help us out? Thanks :)

Hei bro. me too with same problem. i just wanna try Unique ID but doesn't work and gravity perks is not registered. may anyone help this problm. :)

Please update Perks:
  • GP Limit Submissions : Update to 1.0-beta-1.15
  • GP Post Content Merge Tags : Update to 1.1.9
  • GP Media Library: Update to 1.3

New updates:
Gravity Perks Populate Anything Plugin1.0-beta-3.19

Gravity Perks – Media Library1.3.0

Gravity Perks eCommerce Fields1.0.26

New updates:
Gravity Perks Populate Anything Plugin1.0-beta-3.19

Gravity Perks – Media Library1.3.0

Gravity Perks eCommerce Fields1.0.26
GP Populate Anything Version:v1.0 beta-3.19

Attachments

• gp-populate-anything.zip
    332.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: hosotuyen
New updates, please:
- Gravity Perks: Version 2.1.9
- GP Media Library: Version 1.2.2
- GP Disable Entry Creation: Version 1.0.9

Gravity Perks v2.1.9

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock