• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Flow - Business Process Automation with WordPress

Gravity Flow - Business Process Automation with WordPress v2.9.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Gravity Flow WordPress Plugin - Download Free Gravity Flow WordPress Plugin Nulled

gravityflow plugin.png
Feedback & Review Loops
Modify forms before approval

Implement review loops allowing users to edit their values before re-submitting for approval. Use workflow conditional logic to branch the process or skip steps.
Rapid Implementation
Simple and easy to use

Configure as many Workflow Steps as you need. Drag and drop them into the right order, activate/deactivate them and add new ones as your process adapts. No programming, technical knowledge or...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Chao
Babak updated Gravity Flow WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Flow v2.2.3

v2.2.3
- Added the "Workflow: cancelled" notification event for sending form notifications when the workflow is cancelled.
- Added the merge_tag {current_step} with [modifiers] for duration (time), expiration (date/time), ID, name (default), schedule (date/time), start (date/time) and type.
- Fixed an issue which prevents tokens from working correctly with role assignees.
- Fixed an issue which causes discussion field show / hide toggle to display on non-Gravity Flow pages.
- Fixed an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Chao
I ran this through a virus scanner and it gave me back a VEX.Webshell. I'm checking to see if I can get it removed if it is even a threat and not something to do with the webhooks in the plugin.

I ran this through a virus scanner and it gave me back a VEX.Webshell. I'm checking to see if I can get it removed if it is even a threat and not something to do with the webhooks in the plugin.
Lol dont worry its safe

show this plugin to the expert and if he found webshell i give you 10k money

Gravity Flow v2.3.0

Download Gravity Flow v2.3.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Plugin
= 2.3.0 =

- Added "Authorized" as an available choice for the entry Payment Status property in the step condition setting.
- Added response field mapping for JSON values to the Outgoing Webhook step.
- Added gravityflow_entry_webhook_response_mapping to allow the entry/response values to be adjusted during webhook response mapping.
- Added gravityflow_columns_inbox_table to allow columns in inbox to be adjusted in similar...

Gravity Flow v2.3.2

Download Gravity Flow v2.3.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Plugin
= 2.3.2 =

- Added the gravityflow_step_expiration_timestamp filter.
- Added the step merge tag attribute to allow merge tags to specify the step for which tokens must be generated. This allows feed add-ons to specify the step. For example, a Twilio or Slack message can contain a one-click approval link for the next step.
- Updated the processing of the workflow to trigger before the confirmation is processed.
- Updated the...

Gravity Flow v2.4

Download Gravity Flow v2.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Plugin
v2.4

- Added approval step setting for notification on revert (only displays when revert setting for user input step is selected).
- Added support for multiple Gravity PDFs to be sent with each email. Credit: The Team at Gravity PDF.
- Added settings for the Email Service, default From Name, and default From Email.
- Added support for Gravity Forms OAuth1 connected apps for use in the Outgoing Webhook step.
- Added support for...

Gravity Flow v2.4.4

Download Gravity Flow v2.4.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Plugin Free
= v2.4.4 =

• Added security enhancements.
  • Added support for license key constants in extensions.
  • Fixed an issue where workflows don't start when the entry is created before the init action.
  • Fixed an issue with the signature generation for GET requests for OAuth1.0a webhook requests for WordPress and Gravity Forms connected apps.
  • Fixed an issue where importing a form without workflow steps would...

Gravity Flow v2.5

Download Gravity Flow v2.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Plugin
https://gravityflow.io/gravity-flow-v2-5-released/
v2.5

• Added support for the Gravity Forms Partial Entries Add-On.
  • Added DB performance improvements.
  • Added the Update User step to update a user profile - requires the edit_users capability.
  • Added link on entry detail page, shortcode only, to 'Return to list' which links user back to inbox / status page.
  • Added...

Gravity Flow v2.5.2

Download Gravity Flow v2.5.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Plugin
= v2.5.2 =

• Fixed an issue with due date column of inbox shortcode displaying a default value when no step settings had been defined.
  • Fixed an issue with the inbox incorrectly highlighting some entries as overdue.
  • Fixed the workflow stalling on the Dropbox step when there are no files to process.
  • Fixed an issue with the display of schedule date field settings.

Gravity Flow v2.5.3 + Addons

Download Gravity Flow v2.5.3 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
What’s New in Gravity Flow v2.5.3

• Added support for the Gravity Flow blocks – coming soon!
  • Added support for the forms attribute in the submit shortcode so the workflow forms can be filtered. e.g. [gravityflow page="submit" forms="1,2,3"]
  • Added support for the back_link, back_link_text and back_link_url attributes in the status shortcode.
  • Added support for multiple forms in the...

Gravity Flow v2.5.5

Download Gravity Flow v2.5.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Gravity Flow version 2.5.5 is now available via auto-update and for download from the account area.

This is a maintenance release which includes security enhancements, updated translations and some bug fixes. We recommend that customers upgrade as soon as possible.

What’s New in Gravity Flow 2.5.5
  • Added translations for French, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish...

Reactions: nonameuser
thanks, thanks, thanks :)

the plugin has a problem, easy to fix, the folders 'css' and 'js', doesn't contains the 'min' version of the files, I had to create them all and it works, the previous version has the same problem.

everything else is working fine.

Thank you again.

Gravity Flow v2.5.7

Download Gravity Flow v2.5.7 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.5.7 =

- Fixed issue where status page filters show a search box.

= v2.5.6 =
  • Added filter gravityflow_entry_url_inbox_table to allow customization of the link from inbox.
  • Added filter gravityflow_approval_revert_step_id to allow customization of the revert step.
  • Added Merge Tag selector to Outgoing Webhook step settings for raw request body.
  • Added the filter gravityflow_step_is_condition_met to...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock