• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Play App Store [CMS]

Google Play App Store [CMS] v2.0.9

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
skdass submitted a new resource:

Google Play App Store [CMS] - Google Play Store CMS is an android market site specifically for Google Play Store

Google Play Store CMS is an android market site specifically for Google Play Store. You can add apps / games / themes etc in this CMS based on your needs. You can get details such as title, images, screenshots etc of a specific apps / games using our admin page.

About Our Product
  • Google Play Store CMS is an android market site specifically for Google Play Store. You can add apps / games / themes etc in...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: fmchawki
this script need license code?

----

this script don't need license code
fyi: you must enable symlink feature for finish the instalation. thanks..

Last edited:
Reactions: Arno Stark
Be aware
the file / app / App / Facades / ApiFacade.php
is scrambled code, i have unscrambled it check it out.
download the below file and replace with original

Please, discuss about this script.

CAN'T MANUALLY UPLOAD APK

Somebody can fix it?

Be aware
the file / app / App / Facades / ApiFacade.php
is scrambled code, i have unscrambled it check it out.
download the below file and replace with original

Yes, it's encode base64. The Question is, it's backdoor/malware/trojan/spyware or just to protect the project itself?
I saw a lot of templates use it and of course like PC software which encrypted to protect from hacking activity.

So, please tell me the result of decoded from this codes:
Code:
eval(str_rot13(gzinflate(str_rot13(base64_decode('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')))));

And this result wrong codes or not?
Code:
preg_match_all('/>AF_initDataCallback[\s\S]*?<\/script/', $content, $matches);

As far i know, this part of PHP codes is grab content from Google PlayStore.
Somehow, Google change the API everytime.

The second question, WHO CAN FIX MANUALLY APK UPLOAD??

Amazing, i can add manual apk...

Please how to fix register functions?

Amazing, i can add manual apk...

Please how to fix register functions?

hey bro. can u use auto grabber from playstore?
i use this script but have a lot bug

- can't grab from playstore
- can't add manual apk
- can't register new user

Just copy the last slug com.whatsap for an example from play store. I think, it's not grab from play store but from some where else (apkmirror / apkpure, im forgot). I think it's from there. You can try with weird app which not available from play store but it's exist at apkmirror / apkpure (one of them)

Manual apk only for updated version, the first created app / game grab from another source.

For register function, it is use new-account expression not register. It's need a lot of work. But i recommend you to install laravel (which already exist in softcolous installer). From there, you can create this functions (register and login). You may stick in new-account or register? It's up to you.

From here you can start learn how the codes work. Many of paid user can't reach this case. I hope it's clear for you.

Just copy the last slug com.whatsap for an example from play store. I think, it's not grab from play store but from some where else (apkmirror / apkpure, im forgot). I think it's from there. You can try with weird app which not available from play store but it's exist at apkmirror / apkpure (one of them)

Manual apk only for updated version, the first created app / game grab from another source.

For register function, it is use new-account expression not register. It's need a lot of work. But i recommend you to install laravel (which already exist in softcolous installer). From there, you can create this functions (register and login). You may stick in new-account or register? It's up to you.

From here you can start learn how the codes work. Many of paid user can't reach this case. I hope it's clear for you.

so the api is working?

i think the latest version is v2.0.8
can you share the latest version?

can u give me some tutorial for laravel? because i'm new on that. 🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock