• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Drive P2P Vanlong Proxy Player + Download Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshhamal

Banned User
Jul 23, 2019
We have some issue going on with script creator so we decided not to sell, if you have any question please mesg pvt me i will help you fix your problems thanks

Last edited:
hey so Can i create my own movie webpage with that tool?
yes, you can creat a movie webpage with this script and provide fast streaming even video will load in slow internate connection. and the good things is that you can provide fast downloading also, in 4 different quality like 360, 480, 720 and 1080P

yes, you can creat a movie webpage with this script and provide fast streaming even video will load in slow internate connection. and the good things is that you can provide fast downloading also, in 4 different quality like 360, 480, 720 and 1080P
Are the movies already storaged in that script?. Ive already have my webpage just looking around the adequate platform from where I can reproduce my movies

Are the movies already storaged in that script?. Ive already have my webpage just looking around the adequate platform from where I can reproduce my movies
this is just a script where it will limit the google drive quote and bypass the limitation of google drive.

this is just a script where it will limit the google drive quote and bypass the limitation of google drive.
oh, I see. Can you suggest me any platform from where I can get my movies so I can add them to my webpage please. thank you :D

I have been looking for some way to create a movie download site where the download links are external. Is this possible with your script?

I have been looking for some way to create a movie download site where the download links are external. Is this possible with your script?
Yes it is poaaible and provide ads free players also, best things is that you will get multiple download options like 360, 720, 1080p

I want a purchase consultation.
I sent a message. Telegram
Please accept it.

Last edited:
I bought a program for $100.

The program does not work.

The seller has since cut off the messenger (telegram).

Be careful not to be swindled.
I wrak up just now and seen nagative feedback for me, this is how buyer can do if i am ofline. Iam a human and not a robot like 24/7

This product is defective.Web source missing "builder" "code" folder& file.
I was swindled out of $100. Don't be fooled by him anymore.
Finally, it provided only incomplete files that could not be set.
And went into hiding. I don't want any more victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock