• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google drive "Direct Link Generator"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
For that I have another script, but does not have a panel, it is done by code

Hi. I want some script that can hide embed video. So no one can report to google. I want to host a pirates movie. If you want to sell let me know..

Hi. I want some script that can hide embed video. So no one can report to google. I want to host a pirates movie. If you want to sell let me know..

Hi, I'm enclosing a demo for you to see.

I explain, this does not have a panel, everything is done manually, by code, but it's very easy, if you're interested in buying, I can support you to learn.

The thing to do is this: for each video you want to publish, you must use a general url and at the end add the id of google drive, BUT if you want a video with subtitles, in that case you have to create a folder and inside put the subtitle and url of that video would be the same as the previous one but adding /folder-name.

you also need a jw player, a jw player id and you can customize the player, put your own watermark, colors and so on.

in my demo there are 3 folders, one is "gd" another is "documentaries" and the other is "cowspiracy" then comes the id of google drive, but nobody knows.

Reactions: Babak
How do you run this generator after purchase? Is there an icon on the desktop or something? (I'm new to scripts, so just trying to understand how it works) I host a lot of big files on dropbox, but have them backed up on Google Drive. With what you're selling I could keep everything on one cloud, but I need to be sure I know how to work your script first before purchase.

Reactions: ticianovilardi
How do you run this generator after purchase? Is there an icon on the desktop or something? (I'm new to scripts, so just trying to understand how it works) I host a lot of big files on dropbox, but have them backed up on Google Drive. With what you're selling I could keep everything on one cloud, but I need to be sure I know how to work your script first before purchase.

Hello, it's very easy, you need a hosting that supports php 5.6 or higher.
Then in the file manager you upload what I would send you, and then your web url /folder-name-folder

for example: the script folder is called drive-download and if for example your website is miwebsite.com

then the url would be miwebsite.com/drive-download

and that would work just like the demo.

If you buy, any doubt I help you to make it work, but make sure that your hosting supports php 5.6 or higher.

Reactions: madddgamer
Hello, it's very easy, you need a hosting that supports php 5.6 or higher.
Then in the file manager you upload what I would send you, and then your web url /folder-name-folder

for example: the script folder is called drive-download and if for example your website is miwebsite.com

then the url would be miwebsite.com/drive-download

and that would work just like the demo.

If you buy, any doubt I help you to make it work, but make sure that your hosting supports php 5.6 or higher.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response and great explanation. I'll be switching hosts soon, so I'll hold off until I make the switch. Will come back and buy once the host switch is complete.

Reactions: ticianovilardi
Hi, I'm enclosing a demo for you to see.

I explain, this does not have a panel, everything is done manually, by code, but it's very easy, if you're interested in buying, I can support you to learn.

The thing to do is this: for each video you want to publish, you must use a general url and at the end add the id of google drive, BUT if you want a video with subtitles, in that case you have to create a folder and inside put the subtitle and url of that video would be the same as the previous one but adding /folder-name.

you also need a jw player, a jw player id and you can customize the player, put your own watermark, colors and so on.

in my demo there are 3 folders, one is "gd" another is "documentaries" and the other is "cowspiracy" then comes the id of google drive, but nobody knows.

humm this video hosted by google drive ?

Generador de enlaces de descarga directa desde google drive.

• Todos los formatos (.zip | .rar | .avi | .mkv | .mp4) etc.
  • Tamaño de archivo de disco ilimitado. Elimina el límite de 25mb por archivo.
  • Enlace cifrado
  • Url indetectable original (no se pueden reportar enlaces)
  • Tus enlaces de descarga directa para siempre.
  • Puedes añadir publicidad en el generador si es para uso público.
  • Velocidad máxima de descarga
  • Agrega enlaces de descarga directa con los acortadores y gana dinero.
El precio es de $ 5 USD, paga por paypal.

Requiere php 5.6 o superior

DEMO
https://www.planetadocumental.com/drive-download/

Can you PM me the details for payment?

dude script not working for me.. unable to generate link

dude script not working for me.. unable to generate link

Screenshot-11.png

file missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock