• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Glamour - Subscription Based Fashion Model and Actor Directory

Glamour - Subscription Based Fashion Model and Actor Directory 30 October 2022

No permission to download

jazzykmac

Dec 4, 2020
jazzykmac submitted a new resource:

Glamour - Subscription Based Fashion Model and Actor Directory - Glamour is a complete solution for any Model Agency or Model directory System.

Glamour is a complete solution for any Model Agency or Model directory System. This CMS Includes everything you need to do a Model Agency System or website. It has beautiful photo slider for models which is fully dynamic. This script is fully responsive for any device. Models can register them in this system by paying a monthly subscription system which can be setup from admin panel. PayPal and Stripe are integrated as payment method. Admin can manage complete website without single line of...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
There is some way to fix this error when installing this script 😿

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'category_id' in 'field list' (SQL: select `category_id`, count(category_id) AS count from `users` where `current_plan` is not null and `featured` = 1 group by `category_id` order by count(category_id) desc)

There is some way to fix this error when installing this script 😿

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'category_id' in 'field list' (SQL: select `category_id`, count(category_id) AS count from `users` where `current_plan` is not null and `featured` = 1 group by `category_id` order by count(category_id) desc)
could you find a solution

There is a .env file you have to edit with along with the install info as well. That's what happens when 5th graders try to program ugh. I edited the .env and I still get an error. I have Laravel installed through script installer to a sub folder of account. It's not working that way I guess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock