• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway my envato themes/plugins collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCP

Trusted Uploader
May 13, 2019
USSR
EVERY THING SHARED IN RESOURCES. JUST USE SEARCH AND HAVE ALWAYS LAST VERSION :p

Hi guys, this evening i will dl and upload all things from Envato i got, meanwhile just write if you need something from list i will send it right away.

14732 14731

Last edited:
Thanks for giveaway :)

can you share hotel magnolia booking theme and merchandiser theme please :)

thanks for you effort :)

membership+magnolia+merchandiser MMM =)
Nothing to thank for, I made mistake its not giveaway, normal way would have been if i upload it like other uploads, but i picked lazy way. Sharing is caring
3329112_0.jpg

Thanks for Sharing. Please I need:
Mailster and
Raffle Game - Promotional Facebook Application

All and UCM+UCM Theme as bonus :)

gr8....thanks for providing use these useful codes, i need midrub for insta :)

This is called installer, it DL files from UCM server, this is how they deploy their script. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock