• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Getting Potential Threats Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall

cteq1

Sep 18, 2018
On new install, no addon theme/plugins added, only added Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall plugin.

Getting these Potential Threats, can I just ignore it?

Potential Threats

* NOTE: These are probably not malicious scripts (but it's a good place to start looking IF your site is infected and no Known Threats were found).
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-admin/includes/class-pclzip.php
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/json2.js
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/json2.min.js
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/tw-sack.js
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/tw-sack.min.js
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.form.min.js
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.schedule.js
?.../xxxxxx.xxx/wp-includes/js/tinymce/tiny_mce_popup.js

Hi @cteq1

remove the 'high sensitivity' from Wordfence and all should be fine..

But truly, you should try a different solution - globalsiteguard.com free; signup then let me know what site and I'll give you 6 mths Premium.
OK?

Reactions: cteq1
On new install, no addon theme/plugins added, only added Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall plugin.

Potential Threats

* NOTE: These are probably not malicious scripts (but it's a good place to start looking IF your site is infected and no Known Threats were found).
NO, you probably have NOT been hacked!

Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall is a great plugin. I use it on every site in conjunction with WordFence. It even states in your post ... NOTE: These are probably not malicious scripts (but it's a good place to start looking IF your site is infected and no Known Threats were found). This is quite a normal result. Ignore unless you can see you have an issue.

The plugin creator Eli is a great guy and very helpful. You can e-mail him if you are worried. He even totally cleaned a site for me a long time ago. All at no charge.

TassieNZ :)

Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall is a great plugin. I use it on every site in conjunction with WordFence. It even states in your post ... NOTE: These are probably not malicious scripts (but it's a good place to start looking IF your site is infected and no Known Threats were found). This is quite a normal result. Ignore unless you can see you have an issue.

I agree with you. Some security checkers plugins detect some JS files are threats.

my advice to you @cteq1 check these file via notepad++ and compare with original files.
And also check your mail server have any unknown sending or SPF values.
Check .htaccess file.
Check wp-config file
Check functions.php file
check wp-admin folder if there any unknown php files.

If all check are good dont be scare at all

The plugin creator Eli is a great guy and very helpful. You can e-mail him if you are worried. He even totally cleaned a site for me a long time ago. All at no charge.

TassieNZ :)

Maybe, I find wordfence better to find files that don't belong really.

I dont think I was hacked as this was fresh domain with fresh install. After installing wordpress I installed wordfence and I got these errors, someone has to be very quick to hack in to this, especially its one of those free domain to learn/practice on. Thank you all.

Potential Threats

I had exactly the same errors immediately after installing the 'Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall' plugin as I believe the virus definitions had not yet been installed. However, after obtaining a free key (right hand menu) all was good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock