• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Unlimited Cloud Storage (Buy for Free) | Box.com

Cant select any other payment method instead of card

This is crazy. Great trick. But... ☝
Box.com will definitely ban your account once they figure out that the bank account liked to the IBAN you provided doesn't exist. So don't store any important files there for a month or so just to see if it works forever (I doubt though).
Thank you! :)

This is crazy. Great trick. But... ☝
Box.com will definitely ban your account once they figure out that the bank account liked to the IBAN you provided doesn't exist. So don't store any important files there for a month or so just to see if it works forever (I doubt though).
Thank you! :)

My account is still up.

However I did got an email saying the payment from bank transfer didn't go through 😅 so I don't have high hopes.

Accs acquired using IBAN method usually last 10-14days only as this is considered as the "mercy days/processing days" for the provider to process the bank transfer.
After that, account will be deactivated if the bank payment will not be made.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock