• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get organic Google traffic by $20/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

microbit

Mar 2, 2019
London
Hey Guys,

I'm the owner of the Rankbaz.ir
We have more than 4000 users signed up on Rankbaz and the daily average active users are more than 700.
if you know Persian language so you can read all contents on Rankbaz and use all services.
if you don't know Persian language, don't worry, I'm here to help you to get the services,

OK what we have and what we do?
for now we have 2 active services on Rankbaz.ir that can be used from any country.

1- Google traffic with real users: in this service our users searching your keywords, and visiting your website with specific time duration that you will choose. so your links will reach the first page of search result faster than before. there is some rules in this service that you can choose like visiting duration time, daily visiting count, IP type(Iran/Foreign) YES! we use foreign IP's because 90% of Persian people using VPN's to be free on the Internet.

2- new tab visiting service we named it "Traffic maker". in this service users will start sending traffic to your website by opening it in a new tabs. its repeat automatically and every tab will stay for a while like 30s to 120s. this service will help you to get better Alexa rank as fast as you can.

if you interested in to become one of our customers, I'm here to help you.
You can order and send money via Paypal, Webmoney or digital currencies.
You can use google translate to use Rankbaz.ir by yourself.

I know its hard to trust me as I new here and with my horrible English language :-D
But trust once and you will know me as well. ;-)
I promise if I can get more than 10 foreign customers, I will run an English version of Rankbaz.ir.

• $20 per keyword for 50 daily visit (60s per visiting)
  • 100% safe from Google Zoo!
  • 100% white hat trick and SEO friendly
  • Adult contents not acceptable!
  • Refund? I don't think so, because I'm sure you will love it
Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GARAYEV
Is it alternative of crowdsearch.me?
Actually I didn't heard about crowdsearch.me before.
Maybe its same, maybe not.
You can login at our website and see how does it work.
unfortunately the Rankbaz language is in Persian but you can use Google translator on your browser to get better understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock