• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET} MediaCleanerPro 5.1

CCCP

Trusted Uploader
May 13, 2019
USSR
clean and nulled by me here :

old sh** , ignore:

Guys Hi,

Anyone with access to nulledfire (found it only there) or just to module itself?

Media Cleaner Pro 5.1.0

My website images bugged and i got 100gb of them , I need to clean it before they start evolve :D
I can share-back alot of stuff personally puchased by me. Save me!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looking at the comments on nulledfire.com, it appears not to be working anyway.

I haven't seen this around at all. Sorry.

TassieNZ

Me too, one of the most hard-to-find plugins. Comments on nulledfire are about old version + id be able to null it if i got the clean module :)

without thumbnails, with thumbnails ~2 000 000 files. I need this plugin badly :D :D 3/4 of them are wrong imports. 100 GB in total

You didn't nulled it. Prowebber.ru nulled it. So you yourself are a leecher. Don't be complaining!

What do you mean i didnt nulled it?
Prowebber nulled 5.0.1 old version of this module. I purchased the module, i found old nulled module and compaired code of both of them, file by file line by iine i found code used for nulling, tested it, checked if there is another problems added it to new module. Is it a leecher type of behavior ? And someone just copied the archive and pasted it on another forum. True, we are both leechers.

Anyway its internet, you are free to be a cunt to speak without thinking, so f**k you and have a nice day :)

p.s. just found - Prowebber.ru also leeched my share from here :D :D :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock