• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] EASY HIT VIDEO (Templates) : Making An Outstanding Video In A Few Minutes!

prateekharsh

Nov 24, 2019
India
www.fiverr.com
jvzoobanner-1024x720-768x540.png
EASY HIT VIDEO Is a collection of templates that can be used for creating high-quality videos for your business, for your clients, for promotional videos, for whatever purpose you need with high-end effects that you would normally only find with Adobe After Effects.
People can easily use this collection of drag and drop templates without video editing skills, allowing them to create cool videos in minutes with the FREE video editor HitFilm Express.

So, What is HitFilm Express?

HitFilm Express will provide video editors with all the power they need to ‘make something cool’. This starter video editing software will allow anyone to take their first steps towards pro-filmmaking thanks to VFX wizardry.
It is being described as perfect for students, YouTubers and beginner filmmakers. So, if you’re looking to level up your skills this software’s masterclass tutorials will suit everyone.
  • Key features include:
  • Full 2D and 3D compositing.
  • 410+ effects and presets.
  • Free video tutorials and projects.
  • Professional video editor.
  • Windows and Mac compatibility.
  • Unlimited tracks and transitions.
  • Great usability.
This download is ‘fully loaded and forever free’. HitFilm believes that users shouldn’t have to pay to play. They also say that they delight in being a part of their user’s origin story.
With its warm, friendly and incredibly helpful interface, this program will guide complete beginners through the art of professional filmmaking.

They can learn how to get the most out of more than 410 effects and presets, all thanks to free tutorials. Overall, HitFilm Express gives you access to the most powerful free video-editor and VFX software.
With its unlimited tracks and transitions, full 2D and 3D compositing and a whole host of impressive features it is easy to see why this program continues to be downloaded in high numbers each day.

SALES PAGE : https://cmotiongraphics.com/EasyHitVideo/discount/

DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qua6wq57rrk4l/HIt Video Elements + OTO

Thank you very much friend, I thank you very much, there should be more posts like these, if you have more public friend than here you have a fan of your publications.

Reactions: prateekharsh
First thanks. But could you tell me how I download it, because there are 3 files and Mediafire only let one download. I'll have to download one a day, this? Can someone help me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bingodz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock