• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GeneratePress Pro - The Entire Collection of GeneratePress Premium Modules

GeneratePress Pro - The Entire Collection of GeneratePress Premium Modules v2.4.0

No permission to download
I was unable to access the configuration, I get the message: "No permission to access this page." can you help me?

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 55
I was unable to access the configuration, I get the message: "No permission to access this page." can you help me?

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 45
I'm very happy to share. But I've never been able to activate on my site. Always when I configure it gives error: "No permission to access this page.".

Attachments

• 11807-e9629c792f68b1127e46d233b1b6251f.jpg
    11807-e9629c792f68b1127e46d233b1b6251f.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 42
haksxsx updated GeneratePress Premium with a new update entry:

• Elements: Use Page Hero site title color for mobile header site title
  • Menu Plus: Give mobile header site title more left spacing
  • Menu Plus: Fix nav search icon in sticky navigation when using nav branding in Firefox
  • Site Library: Show Site Library tab even if no sites exist
  • Site Library: Show an error message in Site Library if no sites exist
  • Typography: Remove reference to generate_get_navigation_location() function
  • WooCommerce: Remove quantity field arrows when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

haksxsx updated GeneratePress Premium with a new update entry:

GeneratePress Premium v1.8.3

GeneratePress Premium v1.8.3
= v1.8.3 =

• Menu Plus: Use flexbox for center aligned nav with nav branding
  • Menu Plus: Center overlay off canvas exit button on mobile
  • Menu Plus: Add alt tag to sticky nav logo
  • Menu Plus: Set generate_not_mobile_menu_media_query filter based on mobile menu breakpoint
  • Sections: Remember when text tab is active
  • Sections: Disable visual editor if turned off in profile
  • Typography: Add generate_google_font_display filter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock