• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GC Hyip manager pro [retail +nulled]

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
Sales page:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Retail version:

Nulled version:

Note:
I AM NOT nuller of this little piece of software, and every time if you run this script for the live project, you risk to be hacked.
I use this nulled script only for demonstration demo of my templates.

If someone here on the forum can decode a clean retail version, that will be great.
Enjoy

Sales page:

Retail version:

Nulled version:

Note:
I AM NOT nuller of this little piece of software, and every time if you run this script for the live project, you risk to be hacked.

If someone here on the forum can decode a clean retail version, that will be great.
Enjoy
Thanks for sharing.
Can you tell me where from you get the script. ?
And what's the version

Thanks for sharing.
Can you tell me where from you get the script. ?
And what's the version
I`m find nulled script on the web using google dorks... it was 2017 version. After that, I buy the original script and update nulled... Its latest version now.

And can you send me the original latest script (GC Hyip Manager 2019)? May i can find who can null it.

Sales page:

Retail version:

Nulled version:

Note:

Enjoy
Hey bro,
Kindly check you Private

you are awsome. thank for share it
can i donate for you . i dont know how to contact to you. give me you email

Reactions: nevenx
The nulled version does not work and the screen turns white

Changing the php version didn't work either

Sales page:

Retail version:

Nulled version:

Note:

Enjoy

Thank you..
Looking for this GC nullet script, it's working?.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock