• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Guys dont download this shell program from @lgoit contain shell program....
@Babak block hhim from this forum please

PHP.Generic.BadPattern.5

This code pattern is often used to run a very dangerous shell programs on your server. The code in these files needs to be reviewed, and possibly cleaned.

Help Document
plugins/fs-poster/vendor/react/promise/src/Promise.php

120 try{
121 $notify($onProgress($update));

Delete this plugin immediatly

• Haha
Reactions: lgokul

PHP.Generic.BadPattern.5

This code pattern is often used to run a very dangerous shell programs on your server. The code in these files needs to be reviewed, and possibly cleaned.

Help Document

120 try{

i will check and share latest very soon

PHP.Generic.BadPattern.5

Help Document

120 try{

Hahaha what are you talking about?
I will not go into a debate about this.
My nulled files are the cleanest possible.

@Babak has just uploaded its own nulled version 3.3.2 and the file you mention has the same author code.
I can only tell you to have a good day and before accusing verify the truthfulness if you have any knowledge of it.

Regards.

FS POSTER 3.3.3 | Friends running on my server 100%

Code:
Author Changes:
v 3.3.3 – 11 Dec 19
Fixed some bugs and minor improvements;
-------------------------------------------------- -
My changes as usual:
* Tasks increased from 75 to 200
* Tinyurl change from http to https
* Fixed schedule error
* Minimal visual changes.

Any mistakes let me know.

@Babak plz check

i'm not test on Instagram, but plugin activated.
can you screenshot the error?
Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

Attachments

• Screenshot_76.jpg
    Screenshot_76.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 10
thx for share, i have question. i add a fb account with cookie method and its work but when i join a new group its not add my fb account at fsposter. how can i refresh my account settings or just groups?

When I try to add shedules like this it do not work 25926

but when I try it like this it is working... Anyone could help me because I want to use sleep option. Thanks

thx for share, i have question. i add a fb account with cookie method and its work but when i join a new group its not add my fb account at fsposter. how can i refresh my account settings or just groups?

Each time you add a new group, you have to delete the account and put it back using cookies mode.

If you want to publish on your profile, or profiles, groups or other pages (in summary where you are not an administrator) additional facebook permissions are needed.

If you only want to publish on your Facebook page where you are an administrator, no additional permissions are needed.
Hi, I followed this method from fs poster docs (https://www.fs-poster.com/doc/add-facebook-account-with-personal-app-method ) . I created a personal app & applied for additional permissions. Within 2 days I got approval from facebook. I used the lastest version of fs poster. But when I add my fb account, it only loads my my pages & groups. It did not load any other groups which I have joined. So i think I must use cookies method to load other groups.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock