• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
I get this message

Post failed! Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.

need help.

I solve the problem. I activate with cookie method and now its working.

Last edited:
Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com

@Babak

Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com

@Babak
yes its hard to null this plugin :D

Reactions: serdark
Does not work. Still:

Your plugin disabled!

Great, Finally Nulled version
and this is How 2 Null
its stopped working the following day... and give this message

Your plugin disabled!
www.fs-poster.com

@Babak kindly assist with the solution, Please... i just update to the new version you listed... thanks
Your plugin disabled!
www.fs-poster.com
me too, got warning just after a few hours activated then the plugin no longer works

Personally, I would give up on this one! I've spent a long time on it and really can't see it working properly!

TassieNZ :)

Thanks to @Babak for this beautiful platform, and also thanks to @startop for fs-poster how to null, i only take the step further and the problem solved.... this is For fs-poster that got deactivated in 12hrs or 24hrs of activation... you will need to delete the current installed plugin and make fresh installation...

after the activation thru fs-poster how to null provided by @startop, i took the following steps...

For fs-poster that got deactivated in 12hrs or 24hrs
  1. delete this file Scheduler.php in this directory /plugins/fs-poster/lib/plugin-updates/Puc/v4p4
  2. then delete line [176 $checkPurchaseCodeURL = FS_API_URL . "api.php?act=get_notifications&purchase_code=" . $fsPurchaseKey . "&domain=" . site_url(); and [177 $result2 = file_get_contents($checkPurchaseCodeURL); inside AdminMenuClass.php
  3. and also delete line [75 $this->scheduler = $this->createScheduler($checkPeriod);], [76 $this->upgraderStatus = new Puc_v4p4_UpgraderStatus(); ], [77 $this->updateState = new Puc_v4p4_StateStore($this->optionName);] and [269 $update = $this->updateState->getUpdate();] [686 return $this->updateState->getTranslations();] in this file UpdateChecker.php in /plugins/fs-poster/lib/plugin-updates/Puc/v4p4
These steps break the link between the plugin and the API External server that keep deactivating the plugin.
I believe this step should works for the future release also provided the fs-poster plugin vendor do not find new tricks for their plugin....

Cheers...

Last edited:
New version, 2.8.20, original, i just have updated via wordpress and then .zip @Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock