• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Hi I'm constantly having trouble sharing facebook. He closed the account many times. How can we solve this? Thank you.

I am trying to disable "share on background option" -> save -> enable -> save. But schedule still publish without waiting

I'm not deactive share on background (this option is enable in default).

*Turn off the share on background option

And configure WP CRON Disable
  1. Add the following line to the wp-config.php file:
    define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true);
  2. Log in to Cpanel.
  3. Go to "Cron Jobs"
And add cron job cpanel

CODE:
wget -O /dev/null http://replacesite.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron > /dev/null 2>&1

Reactions: Babak
Hi I'm constantly having trouble sharing facebook. He closed the account many times. How can we solve this? Thank you.

Create APP Facebook or use a proxy with the address of your country.
The method of cookies gives problems with the issue that makes you change your password all the time.

*Turn off the share on background option

And configure WP CRON Disable
  1. Add the following line to the wp-config.php file:
    define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true);
  2. Log in to Cpanel.
  3. Go to "Cron Jobs"
And add cron job cpanel

CODE:
wget -O /dev/null http://replacesite.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron > /dev/null 2>&1
Still not working, I change your domain to my domain

Still not working, I change your domain to my domain

Use http no https in the cpanel cron

Edit:

Deactivate and reactivate the plugin and create the task again.

As a last option I suggest you delete all tasks and leave blank.
Wait a while (3 hours at most) for the transient to update and try again.
This happened to me once and with that it was solved.

Still not working

It didn't show the moon icon like your picture

Edit

I will try your suggest

The moon only appears when you create a schedule directly with that red arrow button.
And set the sleep function schedule.

I just checked and i have a schedule walking normally.
The schedule works as you can see
For now I do not use the sleep function at least with those 50 posts.

1579192575906.png

Maybe this update will help me. I active post inteval and schedule not working. lol
I'm on it :)
I see that there is a major change in
Code:
$oldScheduleDate
that is sure what is failing with you.
Soon I am uploading the files.

Last edited:
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

v 3.4.2 – 16 Jan 20
+ Fixes some bugs and minor improvements.

SQL CODE
-- ATTENTION: If you just install first time the plugin it is not necessary to put these SQL codes, it is only for users who had an earlier version.

Code:
-- If you already put this code on the 3.4.1 FIX V3, do not put it and skip it.

ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This update doesn't help me to fix my issue. Schedule still not waiting to exact time I set. So sad :(
I found your problem, it was already reported to the author of the plugin. Apparently the plugin only adds the "next_execute_time" time but not the date, it is here that the plugin goes crazy.

https://prnt.sc/qowamy

Reactions: joseallen1992
This is my fix for the wrong programming of the author in version 3.4.2.
It is not an official update, but according to my knowledge, it fixes the problem until we wait for a new official version to do it in itself.
Before uploading it as an update I need people to try it.
Please report if it worked or any incident.

Download fs-poster 3.4.2 My Fix Schedules Working by lgokul - babia.to
@joseallen1992 @noswear
I think it's fixed, I set schedule and it doesn't publish now, I will wait to the day I set to check it. Will report you soon.

Good job @Igokul, Keep it up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock