• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
That is a FAKE version.
The latest version is v 3.2.2 - 05 Oct 19 according to the developer.
Not quite. Think he forgot to change 3.2.2 - 05 Oct 19 to 3.2.3. Here is 3.2.3 with my original nulling. You'll have to make your other changes.

UNTOUCHED

NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Latest TassieNZ share wont work for me. I try to add Facebook account, it says sucesfull, but it wont add ( still 0 accounts after refresh).
In DB fs_account_nodes and fs_account_access_tokens are populated with info BUT fs_accounts NO (it's always empty).

Plz share a fix.

if the plugin is disabled,
change the value of "value" in the "fs_plugin_disabled" row on the wp_options table to "0".

Step1

Step2

Step 3

you can use my shared plug-in to avoid this problem over and over again.
This version v 3.2.4 nulled 100% work

To Download : fs-poster v3.2.4 Schedule Working Fixed

Thank you very much,!!!
On the other hand but I see that UpdateChecker.php lines is not disabled, can it be a problem in the future?
Or how do you see it?

Hello friends, I am facing a peculiar issue, since version v3.2.0 till now with the latest one, that everything id just fine, but while creating new schedule, it does not work anymore. I am still using v3.1.1 as it's stable for my site. Does anybody has seen or noticed anything like this, please let us know, to understand the issue, bro @Babak , I request you too. Thanks a lot!

Hello friends, I am facing a peculiar issue, since version v3.2.0 till now with the latest one, that everything id just fine, but while creating new schedule, it does not work anymore. I am still using v3.1.1 as it's stable for my site. Does anybody has seen or noticed anything like this, please let us know, to understand the issue, bro @Babak , I request you too. Thanks a lot!

plugins/fs-poster/includes/AjaxClass/FSPSchedule.php:109
plugins/fs-poster/includes/AjaxClass/FSPSchedule.php:110

need to disable these two parts in the comment line

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 342 of the file /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/lib/plugin-updates/Puc/v4p4/Plugin/UpdateChecker.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function isPluginBeingUpgraded() on null in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/lib/plugin-updates/Puc/v4p4/Plugin/UpdateChecker.php:342

I am receiving the above error when trying to update any app. I downloaded the below version. Anyone else facing this issue ?

you can use my shared plug-in to avoid this problem over and over again.
This version v 3.2.4 nulled 100% work

To Download : fs-poster v3.2.4 Schedule Working Fixed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock