• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
I do not have a doubt that the NOT nulled version works fine. Problem is that the one shared here as "nulled" DROPS all plugin tables into the database. Anyone can read it with a minimal SQL language knowledge. There are DROP TABLE IF EXISTS for all the tables. And then, after install this sh**, you can't recover the old settings because the import also it doesn't work.

Another thing that it does is to fail silently when trying to add Twitter and Linkedlin accounts. It doesn't throw an error because the answers are nulled, but doesn't work.

So yes, you can install this sh** and there is no installation errors but only if you started from scratch with no previous data. If you have data and stats you will loose all. And you can't recover it because the import funjction doesn't work.

Do you have anything to say about all of this?

Last edited:
pd: the version I bought from nulled, from another source I do not post, for obvious reasons as you will understand. @Legolas
What does this http://[redacted].org/fs-poster/install.dat when being executed against the database? Doesn't it delete all the plugin tables without any alert? How can you restore all previous data after the upgrade?

The one from @lgokul does work as expected. The new ones doesn't work, and it's not nulled. So please, if you don't know about how to null a plugin don't do it. It's so simple. Don't try to deceive other people causing unnecessary data loss.

And I didn't ask about the source, as it's obvious. It doesn't mind. I asked about the hack to null the plugin

Last edited:
Reactions: jilinjames
Dear @sharmanhall

Would you please give some further hints where to find the file? Your post seems to be for an expert people. I can understand the lines but there's no hint where to find that file?

You have shared a valuable info but if others can't use it then :)

Have you got the latest version Nulled using your stated codes.

Please refer to the above post where @Valentina has shared Not Nulled Version to give it a try

Awaiting for your feedback :)

Dear @sharmanhall

Would you please reply to the above question :)

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.7​

preview-jpg.26547

View hidden content is available for registered users!

v 6.5.7 – 14 March 23
+ Fixed the issue of adding Threads accounts;
+ Fixed the issue related to the Instagram story links that are not clickable;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

- Thanks to @Valentina for untouched version
- Nulled Igokul method

Last edited:
How do I connect to the app created for LinkedIn, the error callback url, how should I proceed, can anyone help me? thanks

preview-jpg.26547

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​

v 6.5.7 – 14 March 23

- Nulled Igokul method

Do you know if proxy function works with this?

preview-jpg.26547

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​

v 6.5.7 – 14 March 23

- Nulled Igokul method
Thank you so much for your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock