• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE WHMCS LICENSE + .HOST DOMAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the licence is suspended but i still can use the licence it saying never expire is it safe to use ? or do i need to apply null version how save is to apply null version.

Verification Failure

The domain you entered points to an IP which does not appear to be part of the HostGator network. This can be caused by being on a dedicated IP, dedicated server or an IP HostGator have not yet added to the system. If you feel this message to be an error, please contact HostGator support for assistance.

How to solve this problem ?

Verification Failure

The domain you entered points to an IP which does not appear to be part of the HostGator network. This can be caused by being on a dedicated IP, dedicated server or an IP HostGator have not yet added to the system. If you feel this message to be an error, please contact HostGator support for assistance.

How to solve this problem ?
There is only one solution. You either need a Reseller Account or Dedicated Server of HostGator for the license to work. Or the best, you can buy a license from WHMCS or any other provider. I can provide the Starter for 849 INR per month. But you have to host it on my server. WHMCS has strict requirements on reselling licenses currently.

Not working would love to have this.
You can either use a nulled license with callbacks removed or buy a license. But do note that if WHMCS finds out that you are using a nulled one, you can be in big trouble. So, the best way is to get one license. $11-$12 a month is a good investment.

Reactions: RedDragon24
Verification Failure

:/

You can either use a nulled license with callbacks removed or buy a license. But do note that if WHMCS finds out that you are using a nulled one, you can be in big trouble. So, the best way is to get one license. $11-$12 a month is a good investment.
Which type of trouble you mean? Becoz there are too much people use nulled WHMCS.
Can you explain please..

Which type of trouble you mean? Becoz there are too much people use nulled WHMCS.
Can you explain please..
  1. WHMCS first very politely will send you a notice to remove the installation or buy a license.
  2. After that even if you don't listen, they will send the hosting provider a DMCA notice. The hosting provider will usually take down the website and all it's contents within a few hours to a few days.
  3. Also, they will add your name to the list of providers using fake WHMCS. Your brand is destroyed that way, and getting clients, in the long run, will become more difficult.

Reactions: ptvtpc
@prasad0889 @oltimal So how was it? You got the WHMCS license, then installed it on a different server, then it got revoked? How long did you use it until it got revoked???

The license worked just for a few hours. I just used it for testing.

I have HostGator Baby... Installed WHMCS on there without problem, not sure if I can use that and sell other resellers? Didn't get any notice and it has been 24 hours+

• Wow
Reactions: Gheuntaka
Actually if the IP is on the same domain and HostGator didn't notice then I can add as many servers as I want... just need the license to be on HostGator. Maybe we can do a group buy and all chip in for the smallest reseller hosting just for WHMCS?

I have HostGator Baby... Installed WHMCS on there without problem, not sure if I can use that and sell other resellers? Didn't get any notice and it has been 24 hours+
Just try to force update your license in your admin panel. It will immediately show, that license is invalid.
You can do it here: Help->License Information -> Force License Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock